Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Yes, I have 5 pigs and I?m lucky to get one fertilizer a day
    Any tips?
    Other than buying more pigs, there isn't a quick way. I send out adventures all the time and have been able to build up a nice collection of pigs (as well as other animals and resources) over time. I even have some in storage that are piglets and would need to be raised first. I wish I could give you some of mine. No matter how many pigs we have the drop rate is poor. I do think that the black pigs might be better droppers than the others, but I don't pay that much attention.

I battled the wild donkey at least 4 times and only received feed from the first one. I think this is one of the ways S8 is having us slow down. Just having lots of energy helps, but doesn't allow us to get done faster unless we also use gems to speed up collections, etc. So we'll have to use more of the allotted days.

Hope you will be able to get the fertilizer you need.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    The Garden Fountain is a source of unnecessary stress one shimmering ore 99.9% of the time. At this rate I don't if I will finish in time, my garden is level 4. I know there are 12 days left however for those of us that work and have real life commitments this is a problem. I thought about buying the value pack just to get the shimmering ore but I feel like that still will not be enough. Also I feel that this is just their way to force players to spend gems or real money. Sad because I have supported this game financially.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    The Garden Fountain is a source of unnecessary stress one shimmering ore 99.9% of the time. At this rate I don't if I will finish in time, my garden is level 4. I know there are 12 days left however for those of us that work and have real life commitments this is a problem. I thought about buying the value pack just to get the shimmering ore but I feel like that still will not be enough. Also I feel that this is just their way to force players to spend gems or real money. Sad because I have supported this game financially.
    After the out of this world, I determined that the one special item (the fountain for this event) was a requirement for me if I want to complete the event. I found it to be the hardest roadblock.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Yes, I have 5 pigs and I?m lucky to get one fertilizer a day
    Any tips?
    I think the fountain is the biggest hurdle, and having experienced out of this world I bought the fountain for this event. I honestly don't think I would be able to complete it without the second fountain. But, this event is the hardest type I've seen. I'm pretty sure it's intended to be. It's hard on high levels and bruital on lower levels who haven't had time to grow some of their kingdom. In my opinion, for this specific type of event, I think it may qualify for lower levels as........not quite ready yet, go as far as you can but don't **** yourself trying to complete it. I really wish I had better advice. If you want to keep going, I do think you will need more pigs. I don't wish to dissuade anyone, but was trying to give an idea of level of difficulty for this event. I've fretted and worked on events before to an unfinished end.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 05-08-21 at 08:08 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210508-171836_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	59242Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210508-171845_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	59243Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210508-175418_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	59244 Something I'm not sure anyone noticed, but the Spring Fawn description says it has a chance to drop spellbound dew. That's not related to this level I'm posting, just didn't want to keep spamming the board

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210508-191150_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	59245Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210508-191201_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	59246Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210508-191246_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	59247 The fawns and the garden spawn donkeys, and if you are impatient, you can rush the garden to spawn another donkey for 2 gems (also gives a token every time). Additionally, completing this stage gets a gardener energy dropper as a reward.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    ... Also I don't like the fact that there are way too many single women in my kingdom standing, walking and flying. I want men for them, but the most of human-looking prizes has been women ... this time too! ...
    I agree! Definitely want more male characters.

Would love an event called “All The Single Ladies” where Ivy and Sabina throw a speed-dating event.
    All the Atrium prizes could be new males.
    An extra three men would be a perfect boost to the ratio.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi! There doesn't seem to be a adventure for this event? I'm disappointed, I could always do a few adventures to get some supplies.

Executive Chef
    It is taking an entire day for me to collect 8 Garden Buckets to craft a Wild Feed for 1 Spring Fawn. That's 3 days for 3 Wild Feeds for 3 Spring Fawns. The Garden Gloves are taking forever as well. Much patience is needed for this event!

Those Fawn are worth it if they really can drop spellbound dew