Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippinville View Post
    I have SEVEN Spring Goats and have only ever had drops of silky fur which I am maxed out on.....grrrr. Not sure whether they really drop expansion permits or not....maybe after event finishes they will start dropping them...
    It's a rare drop. I got 1 at the first collection on one account, but not since.

I am going evens on the roosters/goats since they have rare gold item drops. I am hoping the rate is like the Pot O Golds, I manage a gold item weekly on all accounts if I remember correctly.

For these type of event prizes, I think it's almost impossible to finish unless a few gems are spent. I decided to get an extra fountain. It seems if I can get a jump ahead early in an event, I am much more likely to be be able to finish & get the final prizes. But these are worth it IMO.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    All finished.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D0BE8449-8248-40DC-A6FA-77F8E5104072.jpeg 
Views:	110 
Size:	541.2 KB 
ID:	59324
    I spread the prizes around my kingdom.

Thanks for all the great new items Storm8!

Fashion Designer
    I’m finally making the Calming Potion and was so happy until I read the goal list again and realized I have to make a bunch more. I don’t know how I’ll finish in time. Wow. I thought making one was time-consuming enough but 6 more? Ugh.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I’m finally making the Calming Potion and was so happy until I read the goal list again and realized I have to make a bunch more. I don’t know how I’ll finish in time. Wow. I thought making one was time-consuming enough but 6 more? Ugh.
    If you’ve made your first one you only need five more.
    Hang in there ... you still have enough time to battle the remaining 70 Donkeys.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    It's a rare drop. I got 1 at the first collection on one account, but not since.

I am going evens on the roosters/goats since they have rare gold item drops. I am hoping the rate is like the Pot O Golds, I manage a gold item weekly on all accounts if I remember correctly.

For these type of event prizes, I think it's almost impossible to finish unless a few gems are spent. I decided to get an extra fountain. It seems if I can get a jump ahead early in an event, I am much more likely to be be able to finish & get the final prizes. But these are worth it IMO.
    Oh well, expansion permits from goats must be a RARE drop. Yes, definitely agree with you....a small gem spend at the start of event pays off with less time spent and less stress towards the end.

Fashion Designer
    I'm all done. Made 10 goats and two of the rooster and donkey. It's been a while since we had an event with such good prizes. I love love the gardener, she's so cute. The spring goats have such amazing drops and are easy to make. I didn't expect the fawns to be any good post-event but to my surprise it turned out they have a chance of dropping faun seal and wisp essence. And don't forget the garden, great drops while looking beautiful. All around a very very wonderful event.

For those who don't get permits from the goats, it's because it's a rare drop, probably with only a 1% chance. But don't be discouraged, keep collecting them. Say you do 3 collections per day, and you have 10 goats, that's 30 tries per day or 210 collections per week. That means you'll get 2 expansion permits each week!!
    Last edited by Melany77; 05-15-21 at 08:44 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I have an iPad pro 2, there no issue, running as a dream. but I seldom use the iPad to play, just for this event to try thing out.
    Yep, the game runs perfect on my iPad Pro. But I use my iPhone to play mostly since I can do a quick collect even when I'm out and about. I used to have no problem with my phone but recently every now and then the game will get very laggy and will reset or shut down randomly. If that happens I have to delete the game and reinstall it, then it'd run smoothly for a while.

Rhino Keeper
    Only very recent hardware seems to be able to handle the game. I have an "old" iPhone 11 and I literally stripped my board clean (just what is needed for the goals/event ongoing). Now it is ok, I still see a lot running horses but it is playable.

The Shimmering Ore is by far the most time consuming and game babysitting material, second if the Donkey Droll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    Odd, I have an iPad air 2 (2014) and it still runs the game pretty smoothly, although I don't have many expansions. I get a loading horse every time i open it up but that's basically it, runs slow if I want to use community features like gifts and visiting neighbors but otherwise pretty smooth.
    I have an iPad pro 2, there no issue, running as a dream. but I seldom use the iPad to play, just for this event to try thing out.
    Interesting to hear people's specs. I have a Samsung Galaxy S8, so it's not super new. Expansion-wise I'm not nearly maxed but I do have a sizeable kingdom/board. The real kicker is the lack of an animation toggle. Also have a lot of individual assets so I'm trying to get rid of some stuff. BlueStacks is a game changer, ngl.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Prize Information

Gardener - energy, glimmerdust, hearty feast, longsword, mushroom, simple feast

Spring Rooster - chocolate egg eggs, energy, fangbeast spawn, golden egg, lost page, roast chicken

Spring Goat - earth wisp, elvenite, expansion permit, silky fur, wisp lantern

Spring Donkey - carrots, fertilizer, horse hair, sugar

Spring Fawn - glimmerdust, petals ( blue, orange, purple, red, white) spellbound dew, seal of the faun, wisp essence

Spring Garden Lv. 7 - earth wisp, golden apple, golden egg, golden nugget, spellbound dew, trade ticket, wisp lantern

Sleepy Sheep - fangbeast spawn, fertilizer, golden fleece, prime cut, red ribbon, wool
    How does one get a sleepy sheep?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You buy it in the market for gems.