Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberWillowWinter View Post
    Ronja, thanks! Does this mean we can craft the faun without needing to craft the donkey? That would be great! : ) I am with you in NOT crafting the donkey. I am totally aiming for a gazillion goats. Well, as close to 10 as I can get. : D ....
    As far as I know the Fawn has nothing to do with crafting the other animals (except you both craft the in the Shed)

Farm Supplier
    [QUOTE=RonjaR82;1647491]Yes, the Goat unlocks when you craft the Rooster, and the Donkey unlocks when you craft the Goat.

Ooft, that?s a lot of tokens!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll write the rest of the goals later tonight. Been a family day today as it's Mother's Day. Won't be too much longer! Thank you all for posting goals so far. I really appreciate how much support there is on the forum for each other. Back soon x
    So glad that you are enjoying Mother's Day and time spent with family. We managed nicely together, but appreciate your efforts in the Forum more than ever. Thanks for making it a productive, welcoming place to exchange ideas and information!

Nightclub Owner
    May spring donkey is locked again. Well I have 120 Token to go before crafting, so I hope it unlocks!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    May spring donkey is locked again. Well I have 120 Token to go before crafting, so I hope it unlocks!
    Have you crafted the spring goat? Donkey craft only unlocks after you have crafted the goat (which in turn was unlocked by crafting rooster). All crafts were locked for me after crafting 1 donkey but S8 has fixed the bug recently so now all crafts (rooster, goat donkey as well as fawn when you reach this goal) are open provided you have not reached the max of 10, 10, 4 and 3 respectively.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6F53B5C3-4C9E-4F6C-B808-C427B4C1C769.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	130.6 KB 
ID:	59248
    Last edited by zoroak; 05-09-21 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    It looks strange for me that after crafting useful Goat opens the craft of cute but useless and excessively token-demanding Donkey. Who would want to craft something useless if it takes you so much energy and efforts?

I don't like this event. My job doesn't leave me a chance to log in regularly every 2 hours. And if I do it irregularly I won't be able to finish the event successfully because the stupid fountain drops the ores so sparingly. Indeed stupid. S8, are you again forcing us to skip the sleep for the sake of completing the event and to land in a clinic as has happened to me before?

Also I don't like the fact that there are way too many single women in my kingdom standing, walking and flying. I want men for them, but the most of human-looking prizes has been women. This time too.

The visuals are of course magnificent. The idea of getting a Rooster to our numerous chicken is also great.
    But it's an egg-laying Rooster

Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Buy more pigs. 12k a swine.. then energy to grow them. What a disaster this is.. why even put this out. Disgrace
    But remember to check your inventory too. If you send out your knights on adventures regularly, they sometimes bring back pigs as a prize. I usually dump them in the inventory, so I was pleasantly surprised to find ten Albino Pigs and nine Royal Pigs (actually piglets) waiting to be brought out from my store.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Unfortunately not a guaranteed drop. In Goals 9 and 10, it is very slow going collecting 8 for Wild Feed. Goal 9 was awful needing just 1 Wild Feed. In Goal 10, you need to tame 2 more Spring Fawns so that means 16 more Garden Buckets. Grueling!
    Thank you for the heads up. Now that I know that the drops aren't guaranteed, I have a better idea of how to proceed when I get to that point

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll write the rest of the goals later tonight. Been a family day today as it's Mother's Day. Won't be too much longer! Thank you all for posting goals so far. I really appreciate how much support there is on the forum for each other. Back soon x
    Thank you Spiritwind and ShibuaCloth for your awesome help (and all of our helpful neighbors who've posted too), especially with it being a holiday. Your family is most important and I hope you and all of our mothers have a wonderful happy Mother's Day.

Fashion Designer
    A replay of goal 10 from Stymie and Sevrette, with questions

NOTES
    The Farm Feed is not a guaranteed drop from the Wild Donkey. However, the Spring Garden has a timer of 1 hour at Level 5, so it shouldn't be an issue (unless the drops are very bad).

Edit:
    First Spring Garden collection's Wild Donkey dropped Farm Feed
    Second-no Farm Feed
    Third-no Farm Feed
    Fourth-no Farm Feed
    Fifth-finally a Farm Feed
    Goal 10
    Place the Garden Shed (counts if you placed for Donkey Quest)
    Tame a Spring Fawn 0/3
    Upgrade the Spring Garden to Level 6

Tame a Spring Fawn (Garden Shed) 4 hours
    Wild Feeds 0/1
    Light Armor 0/1
    Longswords 0/1

Upgrade the Spring Garden to Level 6
    Garden Shovel 0/4
    Potted Plant 0/6
    Garden Gloves 0/4
    For "low" levels, requirements for level 6 garden are 3,4,3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevrette View Post
    So we are actually making 3 Spring Fawns by doing this 3 times? Or is it 3x to get one Spring Fawn?