Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

When they say "CHANCE" do they mean that there are times when she WON'T be dropping energy?

This "promise" reminds me of Gerard the Lobster from the "Under the Sea" event a year ago.

I worked hard on that event to complete it only to discover that "chance" meant one or two points of energy once every fourth blue moon.
    I'm already bored with the event and I'm just finishing the 2nd garden pot. Can someone please clarify if the prize is a guaranteed or chance energy droppers?

I'm still super new so I'm all in for this event. The drops for the main event building look great, the garden itself is really pretty. I need any energy dropper I can get, the only one I have is from last weeks doorbuster, and that Violinist isn't great

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I'm already bored with the event and I'm just finishing the 2nd garden pot. Can someone please clarify if the prize is a guaranteed or chance energy droppers?
    It is a very demanding event, especially after the Leaderboard event. I feel your pain.

Rhino Keeper
    My drop for the fertilizer from my pigs including Sir Piggles is 10%. That’s awful.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Host(ess)
    The shimmering ore will be a problem. If my math is correct, to get the 96 we need we will have to collect from the fountain around 8 times a day, which only just leaves enough time for sleeping. I'm not sure how people who work could possibly manage it. I'll set my timer, but I've got a life outside Castle Story and unless the drop rate of the shimmering ore improves I doubt I'll be able to finish.
    Ruler of Elkwood.. Friend of Archertown (MIA) Asherland & many others

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skruffi23 View Post
    The shimmering ore will be a problem. If my math is correct, to get the 96 we need we will have to collect from the fountain around 8 times a day, which only just leaves enough time for sleeping. I'm not sure how people who work could possibly manage it. I'll set my timer, but I've got a life outside Castle Story and unless the drop rate of the shimmering ore improves I doubt I'll be able to finish.
    I have gotten a drop of 2 and 3 once but mainly been 1

Executive Chef
    The Farm Feed is not a guaranteed drop from the Wild Donkey. However, the Spring Garden has a timer of 1 hour at Level 5, so it shouldn't be an issue (unless the drops are very bad).

Edit:
    First Spring Garden collection's Wild Donkey dropped Farm Feed
    Second-no Farm Feed
    Third-no Farm Feed
    Fourth-no Farm Feed
    Fifth-finally a Farm Feed
    Last edited by Stymie52; 05-07-21 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Additional information

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevrette View Post
    I'm still super new so I'm all in for this event. The drops for the main event building look great, the garden itself is really pretty. I need any energy dropper I can get, the only one I have is from last weeks doorbuster, and that Violinist isn't great
    I think Peridae faerie was the Monday door buster and I didn't think she was an energy dropper. Viola the violinist dropped 5 and 6 energy for me. Once in the morning each day I run around collecting just from daily droppers. I start with 40 energy, collect from 16 droppers, and when I should be at 24 energy from collecting, I'm usually at about 100. Once I ended up at 220. So the big thing about the dailies is slowly adding more to your realm. I think I even find them to be consistently more helpful than the weekly 40 energy droppers.

And good luck on the event! This will be one of the harder ones (needing more frequent activity and log in), but that usually means really nice rewards.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 05-07-21 at 10:28 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    My Spring Garden is Level 4, and I am getting a blue star each collection. It should be giving at least 1 Token every collection.
    This would be S8 deciding that we shouldn?t be getting tokens anymore from garden. Always making it harder !

Has anyone had success with the perihelion pigs from the portal event droppings the fertilizer? I have a lot of those pigs but have yet to get fertilizer but my drop rate from all of the pigs has been extremely low so im unsure if they dont drop or if I just havent had success yet.

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast