Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I’m thinking I should buy a second garden fountain because those drops are ****ing me, and I have the time to check in often. I hate to spend the gems, but if I consider it a purchase toward the final prizes, it becomes a good deal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    My understanding is that the spring fawn unlocks when you get to the appropriate level whether or not you’ve crafted any of the other animals in the garden shed.

See post #141 by RonjaR82.
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Yes. I think I will need to make an additional 7th calming potion for myself after that ordeal.

It's guaranteed (so far for me at least after 4 collections), but it's only 1 drool per donkey. Hee-haw.
    The Donkey Drool is the final hurdle. They add up very slowly and 6 calming potions are a considerable amount. This will take days to finish. Plod on, slow and steady!

Rhino Keeper
    I have not seen this mentioned yet, sorry if it has been mentioned.

The Spring Fawn triggers the donkey spawn. That will help with the donkey drool requirements.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I have not seen this mentioned yet, sorry if it has been mentioned.

The Spring Fawn triggers the donkey spawn. That will help with the donkey drool requirements.
    My last two collections the spring fawn did not trigger the donkey so it's either not a guarantee or it's a glitch

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by funone2014 View Post
    My last two collections the spring fawn did not trigger the donkey so it's either not a guarantee or it's a glitch
    It's not a guarantee but I also had a couple.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by funone2014 View Post
    My last two collections from the Spring Fawn spawned the Wild Donkey 3 out of the 6 times. An earlier collection spawned the Donkey from 1 of the 3 Spring Fawns. So it is very random, not a glitch. No multiple drops either.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Yes, I have 5 pigs and I?m lucky to get one fertilizer a day
    Any tips?
    After doing a few events where I got nowhere near finishing, I stopped doing events for a few months and got 2 of each sawmill, etc and a good dozen & 1/2 of the animals, plus built up some coin reserve. I built a dozen farmhouses, and 4 cottages. There were a couple of events during that time I really really wanted the final prize, and I spent real $ on packs and gems to finish. Otherwise you spend time & resources only getting to level 3. Just because you are a high enough level to start an event, you may not have enough to easily finish. For example, this event, I have at least 2 dozen or so pigs.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olma_ru View Post
    It's not a guarantee but I also had a couple.
    I have had a spawn, rollback, then second attempt didn't spawn. I am still having rollbacks, earlier today there were 2 within seconds of each other.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I’m thinking I should buy a second garden fountain because those drops are ****ing me, and I have the time to check in often. I hate to spend the gems, but if I consider it a purchase toward the final prizes, it becomes a good deal.
    I bought one because I don't like the stress. I hope it's a real fountain, dropping water, etc. afterwards. I haven't bought any event items in a while, after purchasing some that turned into deco only afterwards.