Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Only very recent hardware seems to be able to handle the game. I have an "old" iPhone 11 and I literally stripped my board clean (just what is needed for the goals/event ongoing). Now it is ok, I still see a lot running horses but it is playable.

The Shimmering Ore is by far the most time consuming and game babysitting material, second if the Donkey Droll.
    Odd, I have an iPad air 2 (2014) and it still runs the game pretty smoothly, although I don't have many expansions. I get a loading horse every time i open it up but that's basically it, runs slow if I want to use community features like gifts and visiting neighbors but otherwise pretty smooth.

Executive Chef
    I’m glad I bought a second fountain but probably would have managed with one. Stopped needing ore about three days ago. Luckily I have no life so can babysit the game. The fawns are triggering donkeys about 15% of the time.

Is there a consensus on whether to bother with the Spring Donkey if you don’t need the listed drops, or just to make additional Spring Goats? I have one goat and can make another; not sure if I will get enough tokens for one more after that.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    Odd, I have an iPad air 2 (2014) and it still runs the game pretty smoothly, although I don't have many expansions. I get a loading horse every time i open it up but that's basically it, runs slow if I want to use community features like gifts and visiting neighbors but otherwise pretty smooth.
    I have an iPad pro 2, there no issue, running as a dream. but I seldom use the iPad to play, just for this event to try thing out.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 05-15-21 at 01:10 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I?m glad I bought a second fountain but probably would have managed with one. Stopped needing ore about three days ago. Luckily I have no life so can babysit the game. The fawns are triggering donkeys about 15% of the time.

Is there a consensus on whether to bother with the Spring Donkey if you don?t need the listed drops, or just to make additional Spring Goats? I have one goat and can make another; not sure if I will get enough tokens for one more after that.
    I have this exact same question. No desire for the donkey but do not want to miss the ? on the last card if that is something.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    I have this exact same question. No desire for the donkey but do not want to miss the ? on the last card if that is something.
    The ? Is nothing. No more animals will be added. Crafting the Donkey (or goat, rooster) is completely optional, just craft what you like best.

Farm Supplier
    I?m glad I bought a second fountain but probably would have managed with one. Stopped needing ore about three days ago. Luckily I have no life so can babysit the game. The fawns are triggering donkeys about 15% of the time.

Is there a consensus on whether to bother with the Spring Donkey if you don?t need the listed drops, or just to make additional Spring Goats? I have one goat and can make another; not sure if I will get enough tokens for one more after that.
    The consensus is definitely more spring goats, since it is a (rare) expansion permit dropper on an 8 hour timer. The spring donkey seems like a 22 hour horse so I?m not sure that advanced players will care, unless they really like the artwork.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The ? Is nothing. No more animals will be added. Crafting the Donkey (or goat, rooster) is completely optional, just craft what you like best.
    That is why I finished, thought that it was something we needed to do as well. The problem is now that I can?t get anymore because no animal will spawn. It should not have been there.

Executive Chef
    Jackpot; just got donkeys on all three fawns. Crafting third calming potion.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine don?t spawn a donkey either

Rhino Keeper
    I’m glad I bought a second fountain but probably would have managed with one. Stopped needing ore about three days ago. Luckily I have no life so can babysit the game. The fawns are triggering donkeys about 15% of the time.

Is there a consensus on whether to bother with the Spring Donkey if you don’t need the listed drops, or just to make additional Spring Goats? I have one goat and can make another; not sure if I will get enough tokens for one more after that.
    I have SEVEN Spring Goats and have only ever had drops of silky fur which I am maxed out on.....grrrr. Not sure whether they really drop expansion permits or not....maybe after event finishes they will start dropping them...