Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Chopped about 12 Trees of different varieties and only got 12 Garden Tokens. Some Trees gave 2 Tokens and some Trees gave none. Collected from 9 Farmhouses. Two of the 9 spawned the Goat. Fighting each Goat yielded 3 Tokens, 6 Tokens from both. This is extremely energy intensive. Much energy is expended on fighting the Fangbeasts and Skunkupines which are spawned from Trees and Farmhouses.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Do we really only get one fountain?
    If you want more than the free one you need to buy them in the marketplace.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I`m assuming Donkeys won`t spawn until later in the story.
    Goal 5 has us collecting from Pigs. Perhaps that is where we meet the Donkeys. I collected from 10 Pigs and nothing. It does say that it is the fiercest challenge. Now out comes the herd of Pigs. Best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Chopped about 12 Trees of different varieties and only got 12 Garden Tokens. Some Trees gave 2 Tokens and some Trees gave none. Collected from 9 Farmhouses. Two of the 9 spawned the Goat. Fighting each Goat yielded 3 Tokens, 6 Tokens from both. This is extremely energy intensive. Much energy is expended on fighting the Fangbeasts and Skunkupines which are spawned from Trees and Farmhouses.
    It's time rather than energy spent on fangies an s'pines, which can be equally annoying. : ) These two beasties can sometimes leave us w MORE energy.... but never more time! : )

I am desperately hoping that adventures will drop needed items like fountains like w the Herc/ Greek temple event.
    I used up al my gems in the sale! : )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    You can only buy 1 extra, and then it disappears from the Market.

Fashion Designer
    Different problem! No trees, but placed fountain and then glitch and it disappeared! Have closed once still no trees or fountain! Only fountain is the one for sale! Well I caved and bought a fountain. Everybody said you could only buy one. It showed the second one and now I have two for full price. Still no trees.
    Last edited by fish63; 05-06-21 at 04:16 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I do LOVE when the $4.99 starter packs include high amounts of expansion permits! 10 is pretty generous. Last time these came around it was well worth throwing $10 to have several months work knocked out with a thumbprint

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Would like to know what gets unlocked at the end. Would hate to go through all the 3 and then find out its just a Regular but more colorful Pig
    The ? will likely be a 4 hour pet that we need to collect from to finish the event. It was the Fire Panda in Kung Who and the Oxa in Out of This World. I expect it to show up around Goal 10.

Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I was only able to buy one extra for gems in the market.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    I do LOVE when the $4.99 starter packs include high amounts of expansion permits! 10 is pretty generous. Last time these came around it was well worth throwing $10 to have several months work knocked out with a thumbprint
    Hear hear!

S8 is going to be getting some coin from me this weekend.

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast