Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer
    Wow! Was something just updated in-game?

I had 5 distinct rollbacks (woop game down, Loading, Back! Woop, loading, back- woop! Loading etc) in a row within seconds (barely time for an action). Fresh session, fully loaded game/animations everything working fine, no net issues- very unusual. During one otherwise fully-loaded playable interlude my Spring Fawns turned into a pile of bricks, I force-quit restarted the game and the image refreshed.
    Weird!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B660CAC5-BD7E-488D-9013-CA49011DE57E.jpeg 
Views:	80 
Size:	239.4 KB 
ID:	59301

~

I have 7 more Calming Potions to make, < 6 days to go.
    first time i'm playing through this Event type with just my realm's resources, usually finish by now thanks to those Value Packs with the wonderful deals! Curious to see what the timing will work out to be, from what folks have shared it may be super tight!

Though the balance may be lacking for some, I absolutely adoreeee all the prizes this time around! Even if I can't scrape by, i'll be happy with the Spring animals i'm crafting, though i'd love to see the finished garden through too. ❤️
    (I so rarely feel this way! Happy to echo this sentiment now that it whollly applies to me too.)

So happy the mid-token-requirement Spring Goats have a chance to drop Expansion Permits! 🥰 Thank you s8!
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 05-14-21 at 02:58 AM.