Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

500 Gem "Sleepy Sheep" ( 2x2 ) - 4hr collection time - 1st collection = small amount of coins, wool, 1 Garden Token, 1 Potent Fertilizer

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyandcopper View Post
    Looks like this is a clone of the Out of this World event (also Kung Who Panda) https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...tion-on-page-1
    Both of those were a challenge for me. Anyone who has not done them I recommend logging in fairly frequently. They were more challenging but I also thought the rewards were good. Good luck everyone.

And thanks for the link Kellyandcopper.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 05-06-21 at 08:16 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    You can only buy 1 extra, and then it disappears from the Market.
    At 1 item a visit, I hope we don't need very many of things from the garden fountain.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    At 1 item a visit, I hope we don't need very many of things from the garden fountain.
    It may be the "bottleneck" for this event, like Ivy or the other usually is. But more worrying is that you can buy a second one, lol.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 05-06-21 at 05:34 PM.

Executive Chef
    Sparkling Mines are featured in the market so that's probably where the donkeys come from

Fashion Designer
    Oh btw should I bother clicking on the Spring Garden at level 2? all I'm getting is a blue star.

Banned
    I’m tapping out on this event. Love it but it’s just to invasive on my real life.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Oh btw should I bother clicking on the Spring Garden at level 2? all I'm getting is a blue star.
    Occasionally it will drop a token for now. If you are getting enough tokens from fighting the animals, then no you do not need to click it for now. Eventually I expect the Spring Garden to spawn donkeys once we get that far.

I have to say the Spring Goat is cute. Hopefully I will be able to make a few of them.

Executive Chef
    Ivy's Hut comes into the picture in Goal 7. The Hut drops Green Thread which is used to make Garden Gloves in the Magic Forge. The Wild Goats start to drop Green Fabric which is also needed to craft the Garden Gloves.

Fashion Designer
    After many hard closes, still no free fountain or trees! It let me buy two fountains.
    Last edited by fish63; 05-06-21 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Add

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast