Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 391

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

  1. #111
    Yes, I have 5 pigs and I?m lucky to get one fertilizer a day
    Any tips?
    Last edited by Petticoatwriter; 05-08-21 at 02:40 PM.

  2. #112
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,424
    Second collection from the Spring Fawn was 700 coins and 3 Magical Blooms.

  3. #113
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    726
    This is an insanely frustrating event! At one ore per collection it’s going to take at least 12 hrs to get enough to make one shovel!! Who has time to be chained to the game to collect every 2 hrs?? And my level 3 garden has not dropped any tokens in the last several collections. Grr…

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Yes, I have 5 pigs and I?m lucky to get one fertilizer a day
    This event is Horribly unfair to LL players. These guys dont have a Drove of pigs. I guess S8 is conditioning them for future disappoint they will encounter.

  5. #115
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,090
    Garden shed now able to craft multiples of rooster, goat and donkey. Noticed this bug was fixed a while ago but not had a chance to post here. For those holding off crafting the donkey, this is not an issue now.

  6. #116
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Garden shed now able to craft multiples of rooster, goat and donkey. Noticed this bug was fixed a while ago but not had a chance to post here. For those holding off crafting the donkey, this is not an issue now.
    Do tokens still drop and goats still spawn after crafting the donkey and completing the Taming the Donkey quest?

  7. #117
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Do tokens still drop and goats still spawn after crafting the donkey and completing the Taming the Donkey quest?
    Yes

  8. #118
    I can?t fathom getting to end of event because of the pigs. Yikes

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Yes, I have 5 pigs and I?m lucky to get one fertilizer a day
    Any tips?
    Buy more pigs. 12k a swine.. then energy to grow them. What a disaster this is.. why even put this out. Disgrace

  10. #120
    So many challenges, and a very frustrating reply from support when the game crashed three times after buying the unlimited energy package. This event format is not very fun at all. Too many unpredictable collections. Sad

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •