Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Ditto. I have tons of blooms and have to struggle for the drool. I have enough stress in my life without struggling to finish an event I?ve already invested a ton of time and money in.
    Right there with you, and I'd be really angry except I've come to expect nothing from S8 in these events. Which is why I rarely try these. I need to craft three more calming potions, and I'm getting only 1 donkey drool, if that, from the three fawns. I wouldn't have three made if I hadn't been speeding up the garden when it costs only one gem. Seriously, S8, you need to recognize that many of your players work for a living and cannot devote every waking, or even most waking, minutes to babysitting this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    Right there with you, and I'd be really angry except I've come to expect nothing from S8 in these events. Which is why I rarely try these. I need to craft three more calming potions, and I'm getting only 1 donkey drool, if that, from the three fawns. I wouldn't have three made if I hadn't been speeding up the garden when it costs only one gem. Seriously, S8, you need to recognize that many of your players work for a living and cannot devote every waking, or even most waking, minutes to babysitting this game.
    Oh man, I feel you. I'm a bit anxious because I was slow to start knowing the true bottle neck is the insane requirements at the end. I'm 1 drool away from crafting my 3rd bottle but I still need 3 more. TT___TT At the very least I can console myself in my growing herd of Spring Goats, lol. G'luck everyone!

Edit* Accidentally quoted too many people from previous post.
    Last edited by Silvernomiko; 05-17-21 at 06:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    Three more drools and I can craft my last potion- whew. Also today I got a couple of earth wisps and a wisp lantern from my goats, so already useful.

Does anybody else?s Spring Garden (level 7) only drop xp? Ever since it?s completion I have had nothing but an xp drop every 8 hours. 🤷🏻*♀️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cindybear82 View Post
    Does anybody else?s Spring Garden (level 7) only drop xp? Ever since it?s completion I have had nothing but an xp drop every 8 hours. ����*♀️
    Only after the event is over will the intended drops appear. Until then, don't bother collecting from the Garden.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Only after the event is over will the intended drops appear. Until then, don't bother collecting from the Garden.
    Thank you. At least I know it’s not me. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if we can continue to make animals after we upgrade the garden and before the event is over? I am just finishing my last calming potion, but don?t want to turn it in if that stops the animals from spawning.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Does anyone know if we can continue to make animals after we upgrade the garden and before the event is over? I am just finishing my last calming potion, but don?t want to turn it in if that stops the animals from spawning.
    The donkey will still spawn from garden and fawns and goats will still spawn from farmhouse after the garden is fully upgraded ONLY if you still have the Taming of the Donkey goal opened. If you've already crafted every Spring animal I do believe that spawns stop.
    If that's wrong hopefully someone can correct.
    I can confirm that spawns do still happen with fully upgraded garden , but I still haven't crafted a Spring donkey. That goal is still in my goal book.
    Last edited by riverly; 05-18-21 at 07:06 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The donkey will still spawn from garden and fawns and goats will still spawn from farmhouse after the garden is fully upgraded ONLY if you still have the Taming of the Donkey goal opened. If you've already crafted every Spring animal I do believe that spawns stop.
    If that's wrong hopefully someone can correct.
    I can confirm that spawns do still happen with fully upgraded garden , but I still haven't crafted a Spring donkey. That goal is still in my goal book.
    If you craft all 24 it will stop i think.

Executive Chef
    And also the upgraded garden has a longer timer. 8 hours I think. So that would limit your spawns.