Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Your fawns are 8 hour collects? I think that's an error, aren't they 2 hour collects like the fountain? Mine are 2 hour collection time. You may need to submit a ticket to support.
    Somewhere i got the idea that Spring Fawns had a 4 hour collection time, but I can confirm that it is a 2 hour collection.

I bought the first package with materials and unlimited energy a few times + bought the current package 1 time + bought the sleeping sheep on all but one account, and I still think it is going to be difficult to finish. Very frustrated. And so far all I have from the animals is the spring rooster on 2 accounts. Not even close to getting goats, much less donkeys.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    I know this is kind of off topic but can I ask how you got your alicorns? I see so many neighbors that have tons of alicorns so I was really hopeful that you could craft them in the MRC but when I finally got the MRC I have no option to craft alicorns except for the glimmer alicorns and the armored alicorn!!! I have 2 regular alicorns that I won from the daily videos when I first started playing but now I can never seem to win them in the daily videos and can?t craft them in the MRC so how do you get them?? I find it hard to believe that people are spending that much real money to have 30+ alicorns in their kingdom, is there something I?m missing?
    I keep wondering this exact same thing. Some people have been playing for many years, so they have had more opportunities to obtain Alicorns, but I really don't know how many people have so many.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    okay several topics here.
    first: I get a monster, usually a rooster, every 3-6 chops on an ASH tree. (Ash is 6 chops total.) I was chopping them for a different quest, and reading the clone event topic revealed that other trees worked. As long as Storm8 doesn't change it after reading this post, maybe you guys can get past it. The red acer trees were apparently a red herring. Which is viciously cruel.

Second I was wrong about my fawn time - mine match yours, it's the goats that are 8 hours. So I'm accumulating Magical blooms from them even though I'm not past to the next build.

Thirdly - I bought my daily small-drop alicorns (aquamarine and aquatic, they drop 4 most days with occasional windfalls of 50 or 100) during doorbusters for half price: 125 gems vs 250. They are a better drop value than the weekly 40 drop alicorns which cost 600 full price, 300 on Black Friday and Christmas sales.

Lastly, the vast white alicorn armies are/were likely made by the lucky few who were in the Love Shack event in 2013 or so. Pieces of alicorn dropped from adventures and you could craft them. That building is never coming back, lol. The drops have been virtually extinguished. I suppose some people might have bought that many alicorns with cash, or won from videos (which android doesn't get, grr, lol) or the early days of the Baron or from hoarding enough gems from drops in the game to buy them. They are playing a different game than we are - we just have to let it go. Keep in mind the game is more boring when you have more energy; deciding what to prioritize is actually part of the excitement. After I filled out my tiny troop at the sales, I ended up leaving the game for two years, lol.

Sorry this post is so long, I meant to do them separately but here we are.

ASH TREES. Best of luck.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 05-12-21 at 08:22 AM. Reason: refining wording

Executive Chef
    I'm on goal 10, gathering Garden Buckets for my third fawn. Is there any reason to delay upgrading my garden to Level 6? (I am continuing to make the shovels, plants, and gloves for the Level 7 upgrade.)

Re the white alicorns, I did get the Love Shack in 2013 and maybe half of my dozen white alicorns came from there over the years. Honestly, you get maybe between 1 and 3 a year that way, certainly not dozens. I really can't remember for sure where the others came from - some from videos, some from sale purchases, etc. But most likely vast herds came from real money gem purchases - I am grateful to those who do spend $$ on this game and allow the rest of us to enjoy it. I certainly don't begrudge their investment!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I keep wondering this exact same thing. Some people have been playing for many years, so they have had more opportunities to obtain Alicorns, but I really don't know how many people have so many.
    So this will sound bad but I've been playing a while and I have probably two dozen alicorns and a dozen other energy droppers in storage because it was too much and It made the game too easy and lost the challenge. A lot I bought but A LOT-probably 6 weekly and at least 30 dailies I won in the tent after I got the cabbage hut. Get the cabbage hut and start saving your cabbages for the time when they release them or other energy droppers in the tent. I save my cabbages and currently have 140 for next time. Also I bought 12 flower alicorns over a Fourth of July sale for 125 or 150 gems each. I also bought like 12 white alicorns when they went on sale for 300 gems-might have been the spring 2020 sale and a Black Friday sale.

But in my old account I had a love shack (which will never come back) and you could win alicorn parts on adventures and craft them - the people with super hordes probably have a love shack or have spent money. Over my years of playing I've spent $600-700...maybe more? It brings me hours of entertainment and the developers deserve to get paid. So I might spend $10-$20 some months and then on big sale months like Black Friday or spring sale maybe $100 I'd get apple gift cards for my bday and use them or buy $6.99 gem package every couple of weeks and save them up and then before a big sale buy the big sale package.

With your coins get the cabbage hut first, the the unicorns (energy and troll coin and spellbound dew) and then the alicorns. Unless you are desperate for energy then get alicorns and then unicorns because the alicorns are cheaper.
    Last edited by ham2905; 05-12-21 at 12:13 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Shouldn't it be 4 calming potions for higher levels, and less for lower levels? Six seems very very high. If not, then please make the donkey spawn from the fawns a guaranteed thing. Please S8, the number of donkey drools needed is beyond most of our capabilities.

Thanks, K♡

Rhino Keeper
    Are the drops for the Spring Goat & Spring Donkey accurate in the 2nd post in this thread?

Post 2 says that the Spring Goat drops the expansion permits and not the Spring Donkey. This seams backwards since the Goat cost less garden tokens and could be crafted before the Donkey. It seams like they would have the last animal crafted (the Donkey) with the most garden tokens should have the best drops and not the other way around?
    ❗️Not Adding New Neighbors. ❗️
    ❗️🚫Do Not send Invites🚫❗️

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Are the drops for the Spring Goat & Spring Donkey accurate in the 2nd post in this thread?
    Snip... This list is from S8 and the spring donkey drops are the same as the Donkey which is a game item already. Perhaps the crafting order is more the unique factor rather than drops.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks SW, I came expressly to find that out.

Executive Chef
    I just hit the need for donkey drool. Yikes! This is gonna be tough.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.