Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

I bought the 2nd fountain, the sheep (regret, didn't need), spent about 150-200 gems in total - 30 making armor for the fawns from being too low level, about 50 from rushing the garden for 2 gems to spawn another donkey, and the rest rushing various things. I also bought the $5 10 minute infinite energy 3 times to grind most of those donkeys

I'm fine with that gem cost for the armor, as the fawns are absolutely worth it. At my level 700 coins each that frequently is really good even before their drops. The rewards are fantastic for me and I'm happy with it all. I won't spend this much in the future, but there was the bonus fun of posting first results

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevrette View Post
    I bought the 2nd fountain, the sheep (regret, didn't need), spent about 150-200 gems in total - 30 making armor for the fawns from being too low level, about 50 from rushing the garden for 2 gems to spawn another donkey, and the rest rushing various things. I also bought the $5 10 minute infinite energy 3 times to grind most of those donkeys

I'm fine with that gem cost for the armor, as the fawns are absolutely worth it. At my level 700 coins each that frequently is really good even before their drops. The rewards are fantastic for me and I'm happy with it all. I won't spend this much in the future, but there was the bonus fun of posting first results
    I spent gems and $ early on, to get energy droppers too!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    In Goal 10, the Spring Fawn starts dropping Magical Blooms right away, don't have to wait until Goal 11 to collect. It's an 8-hour collection, but I have 2 more Fawns to collect Buckets for, so I've already collected from my first Fawn twice.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    In Goal 10, the Spring Fawn starts dropping Magical Blooms right away, don't have to wait until Goal 11 to collect. It's an 8-hour collection, but I have 2 more Fawns to collect Buckets for, so I've already collected from my first Fawn twice.
    Your fawns are 8 hour collects? I think that's an error, aren't they 2 hour collects like the fountain? Mine are 2 hour collection time. You may need to submit a ticket to support.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I have not done the calculations but with missing out on 10 hours (= 10 collections of drool) per day, the event may be impossible to finish. That's why I said it's so hardcore and brutal. Maybe it's still possible to finish it, I don't know, but it's going to be hard. I hope you make it!
    Thanks Lyzau. Yes I was going to do the calculations on this.

Edit: I'm not sure if it's just cause I had a couple of lucky collections from fawns, where I got an extra donkey from each collection, but this looks POSSIBLY. Maybe. Hopefully. Worth a shot. But it'll be close!
    Last edited by newzealander; 05-12-21 at 12:03 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I was getting quite a few donkeys spawning from the fawns yesterday, however today from three x 3 collections have got only one. Is it broken?
    This one hourly thing is ridiculous, to do for six days.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I was getting quite a few donkeys spawning from the fawns yesterday, however today from three x 3 collections have got only one. Is it broken?
    This one hourly thing is ridiculous, to do for six days.
    Not broken, the spawn from the Fawns is random/ not guaranteed, so yesterday you were lucky and today you are not.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Not broken, the spawn from the Fawns is random/ not guaranteed, so yesterday you were lucky and today you are not.
    Thanks RonjaR82, nice to have an answer. New this would be a tough one, even after buying the pack and an extra fountain.
    I now finally have lots of ore, and don't need any more.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    This particular event is brutal (edit: I forgot it's two weeks, that's plenty of time to finish the garden and make some animals!), and I have 16 daily energy droppers (2, 4 or 6 energy each, occasional windfalls of 50 or 100), plus two weekly alicorns.
    I know this is kind of off topic but can I ask how you got your alicorns? I see so many neighbors that have tons of alicorns so I was really hopeful that you could craft them in the MRC but when I finally got the MRC I have no option to craft alicorns except for the glimmer alicorns and the armored alicorn!!! I have 2 regular alicorns that I won from the daily videos when I first started playing but now I can never seem to win them in the daily videos and can?t craft them in the MRC so how do you get them?? I find it hard to believe that people are spending that much real money to have 30+ alicorns in their kingdom, is there something I?m missing?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    My understanding is that the spring fawn unlocks when you get to the appropriate level whether or not you?ve crafted any of the other animals in the garden shed.

See post #141 by RonjaR82.
    I can confirm this. I haven?t crafted any of the 3 animals in the garden shed yet but I was able to craft the spring faun!! Really not loving this event as I am still unable to finish collecting/crafting everything needed to upgrade my spring garden to level 6 despite playing frequently throughout the day. Farmhouses are rarely spawning the goats and trees are spawning the roosters even less. The time it?s taking me to grow trees just to try to get the roosters is insane as I get approximately 1 rooster for every 3 or 4 red acre trees. Really regretting even starting this event, almost certain I won?t be able to finish and have just wasted so much time, energy & money for nothing!!