Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/06: Ivy's Magic Garden | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Although you should be able with to craft more than 1 rooster/goat/donkey (max of 4 or 10), the crafts prematurely disappear from the garden shed when you finish crafting the donkey. I’ve also posted this in the bug thread.

Not that I really want to expend all this energy for more than one of each especially after a monster hunt but the rooster and goat may be useful crafts for others. The drops while looking fantastic on paper, bear in mind that they are not guaranteed drops. Got roast chicken (black flagged) and silky fur (black flagged) from the rooster and goat respectively last collection.
    Last edited by zoroak; 05-07-21 at 03:06 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Is the goat unlocked before the donkey? in the game donkey comes second and per SW's post it just drops horse stuff. ugh.
    As mymonta states, the Spring Goat is unlocked before the Spring Donkey. It will probably require more than 135 Tokens.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you SW for posting the info and thank you S8 for the great items. Not only do I really like the artwork, but the Spring Goat and Spring Fawn have great drops!

People were just saying that they needed more droppers for wisp essence last week. Hopefully this will help them out.

When they say "CHANCE" do they mean that there are times when she WON'T be dropping energy?

This "promise" reminds me of Gerard the Lobster from the "Under the Sea" event a year ago.

I worked hard on that event to complete it only to discover that "chance" meant one or two points of energy once every fourth blue moon.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Sir Pigglesworth and royal pigs both drop the fertilizer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

When they say "CHANCE" do they mean that there are times when she WON'T be dropping energy?

This "promise" reminds me of Gerard the Lobster from the "Under the Sea" event a year ago.

I worked hard on that event to complete it only to discover that "chance" meant one or two points of energy once every fourth blue moon.
    Probably intermittent......look how wild-eyed she is, looks like her mind is a million miles away & she's not paying attention to what she's supposed to be doing (dropping energy) hahaha
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Very very energy intensive event! Especially if you do the 3 animals craft!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Very very energy intensive event! Especially if you do the 3 animals craft!
    Esp if you make multiple animals! : D

And THANKS SC, and SW, what super work, and thanks to everyone on the forum. SO helpful.

: )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Oh btw should I bother clicking on the Spring Garden at level 2? all I'm getting is a blue star.
    My Spring Garden is Level 4, and I am getting a blue star each collection. It should be giving at least 1 Token every collection.

Executive Chef
    The Wild Donkey makes his appearance in Goal 9. You defeat the Wild Donkey and gather Farm Feed. We also begin to visit the Sparkling Mine to collect Garden Buckets. Then you craft Wild Feed in the Magic Forge. It takes 2 Farm Feeds, 8 Garden Buckets, and 30 Iron Ores. It takes 2 hours to craft.

The Wild Donkey takes 12 hits to defeat (actually took 8 hits).
    Last edited by Stymie52; 05-07-21 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Additional information

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast