Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pinata Leaderboard - 2021 May 5

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Oh really. Wow! I take back what I said then. Now it has me wondering if it's a regular pet or exotic
    If the bouncing is any indication, that looks like "a done feeding" animation for a regular pet. It doesn't give me "exotic" vibes. Exotic pets usually stay in place during/after feeds - or at least a part of it does.

Executive Chef
    A 5 de Mayo event is quite nice although it came on the very day, well...

Anyways I like all the milestone prizes but especially I like the flower fountain, ah flowers... Life is beautiful...!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Oh really. Wow! I take back what I said then. Now it has me wondering if it's a regular pet or exotic
    With that animation I would say it's definitely a regular pet, perhaps an 'abstract' looking unicorn.

Executive Chef
    Good news! I have the Floral Donkey Cart now, 100+ gems later though. The good news being it's the same size as the watermelon donkey cart.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EABC5BD5-D63A-4017-8C44-B6467882CC4F.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	59237
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D00A5B26-1333-4AD1-B109-EB7FDBCECB01.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	103.4 KB 
ID:	59238

Anyway, I don't have an area I could put it in yet. Pairing it with the other donkey cart would be nice, but for me personally, it has to match an area or colour scheme on my farm, which it wouldn't if I were to do that myself.

Executive Chef
    Strange thing happened, I collected from the pigs & got the bacon but my game was suddenly loading & the bacon disappeared.

I closed the game & reopen it but the bacon wasn't in storage & pigs showed already collected.

I don't know...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Strange thing happened, I collected from the pigs & got the bacon but my game was suddenly loading & the bacon disappeared.

I closed the game & reopen it but the bacon wasn't in storage & pigs showed already collected.

I don't know...
    That was the dreaded roll back. It happened to me yesterday after loading flowers on my train. Checking on my next item, I discovered the flowers I loaded had disappeared and the train slot that was finished reverted to unchecked. Had to regrow 3 sets of flowers to complete it again.
    I try not to do any farming when I know something is happening on their end, like giving the new event item location. Sorry you lost your bacon.

Fashion Designer
    OT but roll-backs also happen when someone visits your farm and drops off hearts, but the hearts aren’t visible to you yet. Best thing is to always visit a neighbor or community member and then come back to your farm and then force close the app before you make important moves on your farm. Then open the app back up. The hearts they dropped off will appear and then that means your game has re-set and matched to the S8 server. It basically re-authenticates vs working from a cached position. If you don’t manually re-set your game as a precaution before making moves, you run the risk of the dreaded roll-back when your game finally catches up to the server. It’s frustrating so I always re-set before a major move and then take a screen shot of any item that I won just in case I need to file a trouble ticket to prove I got it. I always take screen shots of gem purchases as well just in case.

Rhino Keeper
    That sounds like a programming gap. They should be able to let the hearts appear without impacting normal play.

Rhino Keeper
    Hihihi that funny lost bacon, i sale bacon everyday, let me add u so i can offer u low price bacon

Executive Chef
    It could be more than just losing the bacon. I have had this happen before more than once and I lost the leaderboard points I collected from the pigs because game refreshed on its on or whatever or the game closed out. So definitely could be more than just about bacon. Every leaderboard point counts and I hate when I lose some

Quote Originally Posted by caterpilar88 View Post
    Hihihi that funny lost bacon, i sale bacon everyday, let me add u so i can offer u low price bacon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast