Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Floral Fiesta Event - 2021 May 5

Executive Chef
    My Watering chicken wasn't moving around or anything so I gave him something thinking that would make him move but he left.. what a waste of 20 gems .. guess I should have just left him alone .. totally forgot it says one time once, but why wasn't he moving like he was before I purchased and placed him

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	464DC471-E0E7-451B-9297-A78F8434565E.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	59254
    The value pack offered doesn't match this game. Will it be changed?

Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	464DC471-E0E7-451B-9297-A78F8434565E.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	59254
    The value pack offered doesn't match this game. Will it be changed?
    Thanks for reporting. I found the issue and pushed a fix. In a couple of minutes you should see the correct items.

Executive Chef
    Hi excal, the chicken watering paper flowers will not move around anymore. Can this please be fixed? I already wasted 20 gems earlier trying to get him to move.. I really want this item, but don't wanna spend gems on another and it still won't move

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    My Watering chicken wasn't moving around or anything so I gave him something thinking that would make him move but he left.. what a waste of 20 gems .. guess I should have just left him alone .. totally forgot it says one time once, but why wasn't he moving like he was before I purchased and placed him
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    Thanks for reporting. I found the issue and pushed a fix. In a couple of minutes you should see the correct items.

Executive Chef
    They are fixed! Excal resized them by 50%

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    See, s8, I'm not the only one whose like, what's up with the tiny flowers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Can a mod or someone from S8 kindly let us know if the 'paper flowers' will be resized when the event is over, please.

They are way too very tiny, thank you.

If they were big I would've already bought a bunch for decoration but I got to look for them to use the watering cans.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Hi excal, the chicken watering paper flowers will not move around anymore. Can this please be fixed? I already wasted 20 gems earlier trying to get him to move.. I really want this item, but don't wanna spend gems on another and it still won't move
    I pushed an update with the fixed animation, and attempted to flush the server cache (so that when the client asks for the file, it gets the new one rather than the old one).

Executive Chef
    Thank you! It's working now.. just wish I would have waited and posted on here first instead of thinking I had to give the chicken a watering can for it to work because it just took it away so those 20 gems was a waste and I know I won't get them back.. so will have to spend another 20 gems if I want it again.. so 40 gems spent which 20 isn't my fault.. anyways guess I have to accept those 20 gems as a loss... But thanks for fixing it though

I pushed an update with the fixed animation, and attempted to flush the server cache (so that when the client asks for the file, it gets the new one rather than the old one).

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you!

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Goal 8
    Get 3 Orange Paper Flowers from Dehydrator
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Fashion Designer
    Looks like the Dehydrator is going to be difficult. So far no drops and I’ve been running it non-stop. I’ve tried oranges, bananas, apples, and the passion fruit and not a single drop. Ugh.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast