Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Piper's Tree House - Win Pink Unicorn - 2021 May 3

  1. #21
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,617
    Just got offered the seahorse!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12F905A5-9F33-462A-B95B-D81A7C248DDF.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	59250

    Managed to pop all balloon as well, which is nice and helpful for around the farm.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E8C29A4D-8D99-4099-AC86-B4E448A4D7D2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	59251

    Will buy into more gems once there is a gem sale. Hopefully another one gets offered, but it if not, at least I got it offered once.

    Best of luck and hope for Lapet to see something good as well, as they're the only ones I know of (so far) that hasn't seen or got what they wanted yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1C0AF45C-6492-4BD7-8FE2-CC5B1C3CBFB5.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	153.5 KB 
ID:	59249  

  2. #22
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,617
    Just got offered a 2nd seahorse.

    Attachment 59293

    Was shocked to be offered it again. I have 3 now

    Attachment 59294

    Very cool

    Attachment 59295

    A 4th one would be nice. But I'm happy with just the two I've been offered.
    I no longer have private messaging turned on, if you have a message to send to me send it on my public visitor wall, or in game. (To non-moderators). I have turned it off for reasons (and preference) of my own. All messages to and from me, regardless of topic, should now be public.

    "It ain't for everybody" (Chase B)

  3. #23
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    557
    Congratulations to you! Glad you got what you wanted

    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Just got offered a 2nd seahorse.

    Attachment 59293

    Was shocked to be offered it again. I have 3 now

    Attachment 59294

    Very cool

    Attachment 59295

    A 4th one would be nice. But I'm happy with just the two I've been offered.

  4. #24
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    557
    I got the bird and the pearl lizard! Thanks Judy and TwixAndScones for hoping I got what I wanted! I'm happy now. I was going to try for the pink unicorn, but I doubt I get the last pet I want that I don't have(the cheetah looking one) all I need is one more win to get the unicorn..I spent 140 to get the pearl lizard. Was lucky to have had enough darts saved to win the bird though.. so that means if I do get offered the last pet I don't have then I would probably have to spend around 200 gems on darts unless I get lucky on my picks.. anyways thanks to both of you once again

    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Crossing my fingers for you Lapetshop7

    Judy does a happy dance with the kittens!

    Attachment 59174
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Just got offered the seahorse!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12F905A5-9F33-462A-B95B-D81A7C248DDF.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	59250

    Managed to pop all balloon as well, which is nice and helpful for around the farm.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E8C29A4D-8D99-4099-AC86-B4E448A4D7D2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	59251

    Will buy into more gems once there is a gem sale. Hopefully another one gets offered, but it if not, at least I got it offered once.

    Best of luck and hope for Lapet to see something good as well, as they're the only ones I know of (so far) that hasn't seen or got what they wanted yet.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I got the bird and the pearl lizard! Thanks Judy and TwixAndScones for hoping I got what I wanted! I'm happy now. I was going to try for the pink unicorn, but I doubt I get the last pet I want that I don't have(the cheetah looking one) all I need is one more win to get the unicorn..I spent 140 to get the pearl lizard. Was lucky to have had enough darts saved to win the bird though.. so that means if I do get offered the last pet I don't have then I would probably have to spend around 200 gems on darts unless I get lucky on my picks.. anyways thanks to both of you once again
    A big CONGRATULATIONS!

  6. #26
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    557
    Thank you! I hope you got everything you wanted

    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    A big CONGRATULATIONS!

  7. #27
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,617
    Got another seahorse offer and I win the pink unicorn thing. First time I've got the 3/3 prize pet from the treehouse.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2DA6470A-D076-423E-A9C0-62DD52B1A510.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	114.0 KB 
ID:	59332

    3 seahorses offered from this event + plus the one I got last year.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	80151878-0576-42B2-8142-CF0132BC1C5D.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	348.9 KB 
ID:	59333

    Anyway... very good, may move one of the seahorses as I don't know if I like it in the area I currently have it in.

    Was wanting to spend them gems elsewhere and almost did actually spend them gems. Maybe next time.
    I no longer have private messaging turned on, if you have a message to send to me send it on my public visitor wall, or in game. (To non-moderators). I have turned it off for reasons (and preference) of my own. All messages to and from me, regardless of topic, should now be public.

    "It ain't for everybody" (Chase B)

  8. #28
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    In the Farm Story 2 Forum.
    Posts
    1,617
    Anyway, final post in this thread but I hope to see more exotics being offered in the treehouse going forward. It motivates me, as a player with an exotic pet preference to buy into gems + darts to play the game and win the prize. In the past treehouse events that have happened in the last few months, I haven't been motivated to want to spend money into getting the prize (or in this case, pet) before, where all that was being offered was decorations and regular pets.

    Really hope to either see the Original-first seahorse that came out about a year or so ago, or even the leaf seahorse offered eventually. As I'm needing more yellow in a specific area on my farm. If they (Storm8) continues, regardless of the exotic pet they offer, I will happily support them by buying into darts to get said pet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •