Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Piper's Tree House - Win Pink Unicorn - 2021 May 3

Crossing my fingers for you Lapetshop7

Judy does a happy dance with the kittens!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2226.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	59174

Fashion Designer
    Wow, nice! Congratulations Judy! I'm glad you got it! Fingers crossed I get offered it as a prize too. Are you going to try for anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Crossing my fingers for you Lapetshop7

Judy does a happy dance with the kittens!

Name:	IMG_2226.jpg 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	59174

Farm Supplier
    Not quite sure how this works .
    I just won 3 prizes in the treehouse but no decoration or 1 towards the unicorn ,can someone please explain please
    tia

Quote Originally Posted by jed1066 View Post
    I just won 3 prizes in the treehouse but no decoration or 1 towards the unicorn ,can someone please explain please
    tia
    You have to win the grand prize.
    Like above I won the Pearl Lizard.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jed1066 View Post
    tia
    You have to win three grand prizes, which are these, the area I circled

Name:	414EA961-7CE6-4EC4-A38F-2C1619A6FDD0.jpg 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	59193

Not these, where the X is

Name:	E0BC011A-1EB2-4288-9C6E-64A066982B16.jpg 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	59192
    I no longer have private messaging turned on, if you have a message to send to me send it on my public visitor wall, or in game. (To non-moderators). I have turned it off for reasons (and preference) of my own. All messages to and from me, regardless of topic, should now be public.

"It ain't for everybody" (Chase B)

Executive Chef
    I'm buying gems today, since they're on sale. I would wait to buy gems until the seahorse appears, but I don't want to wait until then and the gems not be on sale.

Fashion Designer
    I have bad luck with this treehouse! Another day of being offered a decoration prize instead of a pet! I know I still have more days left, but I highly doubt I will be offered a pet, just like every other time!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I have bad luck with this treehouse! Another day of being offered a decoration prize instead of a pet! I know I still have more days left, but I highly doubt I will be offered a pet, just like every other time!
    Yeah, I'm starting to have doubts myself that a pet (seahorse in specific for me) will be offered, at least on my main farm. So far I've been offered it twice on my other farm(s) but not the farm I want it on. I've got nothing but decorations being offered so far; Pearl Balloons, fountain, the blue sign, and the kite thing. And on one of my other farms in specific, I've been offered two pets already.

Anyway, I won't fully give up hope yet, but I am definitely not feeling all that hopeful to see any pet either.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 05-06-21 at 11:46 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I keep getting offered the same prize each day! Ugh.. good luck to you though. I really hope you get the seahorse you want!!

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Yeah, I'm starting to have doubts myself that a pet (seahorse in specific for me) will be offered, at least on my main farm. So far I've been offered it twice on my other farm(s) but not the farm I want it on. I've got nothing but decorations being offered so far; Pearl Balloons, fountain, the blue sign, and the kite thing. And on one of my other farms in specific, I've been offered two pets already.

Anyway, I won't fully give up hope yet, but I am definitely not feeling all that hopeful to see any pet either.

Fashion Designer
    There has to be something wrong with my treehouse or something! Each day I keep getting offered the same prize, the pearl bucket. So not cool!! Why is it doing this.... Ugh.. so frustrating!! Offer me something else already

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast