Thread: Still no ?select all? button for neighbor requests?

Rhino Keeper

Still no ?select all? button for neighbor requests?

Old player here. Just started back playing. I haven?t played in years. I?m surprised (and a bit disappointed) you still have to select neighbors one by one for map requests. Especially since mine is buggy and deselects them. This game is also still REALLY slow. Are there upgrades/improvements coming down the pipeline at some point?

Quote Originally Posted by queenaleecia View Post
    Old player here. Just started back playing. I haven?t played in years. I?m surprised (and a bit disappointed) you still have to select neighbors one by one for map requests. Especially since mine is buggy and deselects them. This game is also still REALLY slow. Are there upgrades/improvements coming down the pipeline at some point?
    You shouldn't be surprised. There haven't been any major developments to the game since 2017.

Banned
    Adding to the misery of no changes....DS is no longer in Google play store...so even if S8 decided to make changes, unless they fix game for Google requirements Android players would most likely not be able to get them. If you have the game loaded or formerly loaded you can access it and copy it to a new device but I don't know if you'd be able to get changes or if S8 would even bother trying to upgrade Android, just do IOS? But having 2 versions would give them headaches too so doesn't seem too likely for any upgrades in near future.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queenaleecia View Post
    When I need to send requests to a lot of neighbours I only select and send a request to Stormie first. After that I can select as many neighbours as I want without the game deselecting them. Still hoping for a ?Select all? button though!!

Hi all,
    I’ve went ahead and reported over the issue regarding the map requests deselecting.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support