Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/29: Monster Hunt season 32 & LB

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    usually main story line monsters don't drop tokens
    The Faun and wisps (which were added to the storyline for the explorer permits) drop monster hunt tokens. Not sure why these shouldn't as well.

Executive Chef
    usually main story line monsters don't drop tokens
    Fauns do, Wisps do... Swamp snakes do....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Fauns do, Wisps do... Swamp snakes do....
    ...and so do Muddlings.

C'mon, S8, add token drops to the Skyhawks, pretty please!

Rhino Keeper
    Usually the current storyline monsters sudoku not drop tokens. Then after several months or so they start. Aquanthers, snakes and muddlings took several monster hunts before they dropped tokens.

Farm Supplier
    Any idea what the lobstermaid drops?

Executive Chef
    it is a LB folks
    dont forget loreli's fountain

my order of what i would craft/did craft was the unicorns cause those drop tokens outside of the MH. then the glimmer alicorn. then any of the other 99 gold token energy droppers.
    What is Loreli's fountain? I saw that mentioned during the last lb. I don't have it, I guess.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    I am definitely getting shields from the Skyhawk:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05B7DE76-B310-4F4A-BBDA-012DFC373509.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	198.8 KB 
ID:	59101

Fashion Designer
    Fpr people who are new to Monster Hunts, the link is in Spiritwind's sig https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works It includes info on leaderboards, mrc, all the associated activities.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Fpr people who are new to Monster Hunts, the link is in Spiritwind's sig https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works It includes info on leaderboards, mrc, all the associated activities.
    Thank you.

My accounts are at levels 22, 23, and 24. I feel like I should have some of these items by now. I play all the time and thought that I was advancing fairly rapidly, but I don't seem to be after all.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    What is Loreli's fountain? I saw that mentioned during the last lb. I don't have it, I guess.
    To get Lorelei's fountain you made two sapphires at Trade Wagon and then made those into the Fountain. It's usually the way people unlock the Trade Wagon. (the other unlock option, The Locket, is a bank item, it does nothing and is a tease. lol.)

During MH, Lorelei's fountain has a *chance* to drop gold troll tokens. not often. and not outside of MH events. but it's pretty and gives water, fish, mermaid scales, etc just like any pond.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast