Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/29: Monster Hunt season 32 & LB

Fashion Designer
    “Lil sis, welcome! You can be anything in this realm!” says Gerard the Lobster.
    “I want to be as big as you!” says Lobstermaid.
    “...well, actually, you’re going to have to talk to S8 about that. In the meantime, go meet the Armored Direboar. I think you two have a lot in common.” says Gerard.
    “You want something done, you’ve got to put in a support ticket!” says Lobster.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FF1E8A6F-F35C-432B-A287-5BCE1BEB4BFE.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	210.7 KB 
ID:	59203
    Last edited by farmerted7; 05-05-21 at 07:41 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    ?Lil sis, welcome! You can be anything in this realm!? says Gerard the Lobster.
    ?I want to be as big as you!? says Lobstermaid.
    ?...well, actually, you?re going to have to talk to S8 about that. In the meantime, go meet the Armored Direboar. I think you two have a lot in common.? says Gerard.
    ?You want something done, you?ve got to put in a support ticket!? says Lobster.

Name:	FF1E8A6F-F35C-432B-A287-5BCE1BEB4BFE.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	210.7 KB 
ID:	59203

Ahahaha yesssss. My thoughts exactly. #feminism

Name:	ECB8648F-8C9A-4CF6-BA93-327B53B4AF4B.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	59204

My first hunt and I got first place, feeling good about that at level 22. What are the fish she's supposed to drop though?

Executive Chef
    I also just received the Lobstermaid. She is minuscule compared to Gerard the Lobster, and way too small compared to everything else. Agree with hagypagy that her size needs to be increased. Thanks in advance.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    The witching hour is upon us.. where normal people turn into ruthless cutthroats with No Remorse ��
    Yes, tell me about it. 2 of my accounts were in the same lb. They were in the top 3 the whole time. I figured one account would get it and I?d ?let? one of the other 2 top people get the Lobstermaid, too. Well one person went nuts in the last hour and added a couple thousand points. The other person who had been in the top 4 the whole time followed suit. I thought about buying the $14.99 package (which one of them obviously did because I watched her points jump up by 700 right before my eyes), but I decided that if they both wanted it so badly I?d let them have it. Sheesh. Then during the Weekday Warrior thing, my top account hit level 25, so now it needs fishy related things. 🙄

Executive Chef
    I wubs my lobster and the little clicking sounds he makes. I also like the fish he drops. Saved me from spending gems on a fish market.

I actually really like the monster hunts, but this was only my second one. I find it easy to meet the final milestone, so I at least get one new critter per event. I wish the other milestones were better. I love trading with the trolls. This event I was able to get Loralei?s fountain on each account. And I get monster milk towards summoning critters in Ivy?s Nursery. I feel like I get a lot of rewards, including oddball stuff that I can?t use yet but feel like I will have a jumpstart on when I do start needing those items. All that battling also leads to leveling up. I am disappointed that I didn?t hit level 25 on any of my accounts before the Aardvark disappeared from the market. It?s also disappointing that I?ll have to do about 7 of these events before I can get the MRC and at least one or two more before I have enough crowns to get some of the Town Square folks. I specifically want ones that say they come with an exclusive pet, like the Guardsman. But, overall I like the hunts.
    Last edited by mymonta; 05-06-21 at 12:23 AM.

Executive Chef
    Congrats to everyone who won the Lobstermaid!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    ..... For the team: It's been an age since we've had a Hunt that allows us to craft old animals, think we can get one sometime this year? Those are pretty popular and while it may not make the cash that an LB does, it does bring happiness!
    YES PLEASE!!
    S8, I understand you can't do them all the time, but once a year or so would be wonderful.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm so sorry not to post the prize list till now.... I have been incredibly busy. Here's the info if you're interested. I need to build the inventory for the hunt yet, but going to work on the Island of Audra goals tonight instead.

Blue Lobster: creep tooth, earth wisp, expansion permit, fey crystal, fur, iron ore, jewels, light armor, longsword, mermaid scales, mithril, rat tail, silver ore

Lobster: butterfish, catfish, fish, glimmerdust, water

Lobstermaid: earth wisp, fish, fish bubble, fur, water, spellbound dew, trade ticket, wisp lantern

Nightclub Owner
    Can someone post the Inventory pic, Info, Collection time for the Lobstermaid?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm so sorry not to post the prize list till now.... I have been incredibly busy. Here's the info if you're interested. I need to build the inventory for the hunt yet, but going to work on the Island of Audra goals tonight instead.

Blue Lobster: creep tooth, earth wisp, expansion permit, fey crystal, fur, iron ore, jewels, light armor, longsword, mermaid scales, mithril, rat tail, silver ore

Lobster: butterfish, catfish, fish, glimmerdust, water

Lobstermaid: earth wisp, fish, fish bubble, fur, water, spellbound dew, trade ticket, wisp lantern
    SpiritWind: Do not appoligize. We appreciate all that you do on the form. I know a lot of players gripe and complain, but it is a game. Some people can?t be pleased, no matter how hard you try. Again, thanks to you and the others who always help.