Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/29: Monster Hunt season 32 & LB

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I think my pumpkin dragon just dropped a shield token?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    If you're in a frenzy fighting either golems or Skyhawks and rushing back and forth to trade wagon,you can just move your trade wagon next to whichever group of clouds or horses you prefer. I find it's easier to move my trade wagon close to one or other of my groups of horses when I'm in a rush,as opposed to making extra room for large groups of clouds or horses ;-)
    I fear that if I start moving things around, I will forget what I did with them . (I keep my Trade Wagon near my MRC and fountain.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I think my pumpkin dragon just dropped a shield token?
    The Pumpkin Dragon has the same drops as the Unicorns and Armored Fangbeast. They can drop Shield, Sword, Staff or Troll Tokens (outside monster hunts too)

Rhino Keeper
    so i dont know if this is ever leadership board or just the one i am playing, but, i feel no one wants the grand prize including me! Usually by day 4 the point is up too like 1600 or higher but the highest score on our board is just 910. she looks cool but shes not worth me trying. i am still playing but just for the golden tokens

Question, please.
    I have harvested the clouds on the island and received only 2 stones after doing it at least 20 times. Surely that isn?t the drop rate?! It shows the stones falling but they just aren?t there.

Should I contact support or is this the norm?

Thank you,
    mizBob13

Oops, they are lightening stones, not cloud stones. Still confused. Help, please.
    Thanks again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mizBob13 View Post
    Oops, they are lightening stones, not cloud stones. Still confused. Help, please.
    Thanks again.
    I think the Lightning Stone is a guaranteed drop from the Cloud and Small Cloud.
    Maybe you already have 999? That's the max.
    Did you tried force-close? That can help for all sorts of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    so i dont know if this is ever leadership board or just the one i am playing, but, i feel no one wants the grand prize including me! Usually by day 4 the point is up too like 1600 or higher but the highest score on our board is just 910. she looks cool but shes not worth me trying. i am still playing but just for the golden tokens
    Haha, I just wanted to post the opposite, that everyone seems to want the prize
    In my group they do anyway. (I would want the Lobstermaid very much, but I don't compete for prizes)
    I expect a brutal last day..
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 05-02-21 at 01:55 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Skyhawk has high token drop rate. I will alternate troll-skyhawk so the balance between shield and sword tokens, allowing me to avoid lot's bronze trades.
    I agree with ShibuyaCloth. Here?s what I observed: Golems: 42/9/14 and Skyhawks: 12/4/2. This is number of shield/sword/staff tokens on average. So Golems give you more staff tokens but Skyhawks are great for sword tokens.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Skyhawk has high token drop rate. I will alternate troll-skyhawk so the balance between shield and sword tokens, allowing me to avoid lot's bronze trades.
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    I agree with ShibuyaCloth. Here?s what I observed: Golems: 42/9/14 and Skyhawks: 12/4/2. This is number of shield/sword/staff tokens on average. So Golems give you more staff tokens but Skyhawks are great for sword tokens.
    Thanks both! And I really appreciate the numbers! That is a nice proportion of sword tokens. Would be good to get some medium trades in - I tried one last hunt and then got too low on sword tokens to make gold, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I fear that if I start moving things around, I will forget what I did with them . (I keep my Trade Wagon near my MRC and fountain.)
    Yeah,I know that feeling ;-) usually start forgetting where I've put things around the 10-12 beer mark. That's why I'll move my trade wagon near a herd of horses,do a quick monster bash,then move it back to its usual position.lol. Good luck to all with this hunt. Personally not interested in lobsters(unless they're on a plate). Longing for some proper monsters again,ie minotaurs,Cyclopes,centaurs,harpies,etc.
    P.s. I know it's off this thread,but loving introduction of dark elves,but I'm not sure about 'sun-burned' dark elves,I lean towards the Drizzt Do'urden type. ;-)

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast