Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	60B25DC2-71D3-44A6-AFD5-482A9F170F53.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	59104

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Do not waste time on cooking camp. Look for events that have feasts droppers. I have have several accounts that have not cooked anything for years in a regular kitchen
    All the older/advanced players have always said that. But when I started playing my two kitchens were running full time and I needed more ... and as I said I still use the Cooking Camp just to maintain basics (flour, bread, chocolate.) I have two event guard dogs that drop simple and hearty feasts, and paid gems for the feast table which *mostly* keeps up with adventures (partly because I no longer send adventures routinely. Do you know how many rounds it takes to make a Sweet Feast from scratch? omg!) But I wouldn't give up my cooking camp (although I still haven't gotten a cabbage hut lol.) The cooking camp isn't even limited, it cooks every single non-quest recipe but the last 2 on the list.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

What do the guard dogs look like and What event were they from

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wiokro View Post
    I did about 10 gold trades today with no gems so it is not theory it?s a fact...
    I probably did over 30 gold trades and I think I only got 1 gem. They have definitely turned down the gem drop rate.

Anybody noticed glimmer alicorn is not in Mythic Research Center anymore..?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    Well, that's interesting. They are associated with a walker, The Guardsman, but I'm fairly certain he was only offered during the event. Circa May 2018 https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104334 (Much data is in the Hub but tons more info, including pictures and links, is always listed in ShibuyaCloth's Tome of Knowledge website. ShibuyaCloth's signature contains the link.) Anyway the Guardsman unlocked extra purchases which included Guard Dogs and Torch decorations.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    They are not tied to an event, but to a Kingdom Citizen, the Guardsman.
    Buy the Guardsman with Crowns in the Town Square, and then 2 Guard Dogs will become available in the Market for 5000 Coins.
    Excellent additions to any Realm, especially in the beginning. They are black/ brown sitting dogs.

Guard dog
    Info: A loyal companion. Pet him to see what he's found for you! *Max 2*
    Found: market 5000 coins | only available after purchasing the Guardsman kingdom citizen
    Drops: creep tooth, hearty feast, milk, light armor, longsword, simple feast, rat tail
    Collection time: 6 hours (speed up 24 gems)

Quote Originally Posted by Shezzowickked View Post
    Anybody noticed glimmer alicorn is not in Mythic Research Center anymore..?
    He disappears if you crafted him.
    Some crafts disappear after crafting (the max number allowed) and some don't (they get 'greyed out')

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    THANK YOU, S8!!

Skyhawks now drop trade tokens, yay!
    I love they spawn on the first try. I always hate wasting Energy on trying to spawn something. (why I love the Golem so much)
    They drop between 4 and 5 Sword Tokens and 1 or 2 Staff Tokens (+ Shield Tokens, Feathers enz.)
    Thanks for the quick fix S8!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 04-30-21 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    Pigs and cows
    Thanks. My cows are right near my houses so it?s hard to see what they?re pointing to the cow or the house

I wish they would change the decoration prizes from the trades in the trade wagon between the MH. I have enough dragonprint path now :/

Fashion Designer
    I'm having a problem with my music going off about 30 seconds after I come into the game. I really rely on the music during the monster hunt.
    Is anyone else having this issue?

Edit: It's just come good. Yeah! I had already tried hard closing a couple of times. Something else must have been in the way.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 04-30-21 at 04:00 AM.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast