Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/29: Monster Hunt season 32 & LB

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I had a hunch so I delayed defeating Lulani and now I'm not only getting points but also tokens fighting her. Pretty sweet. Note: defeat her and give the staff to complete the quest. Else you may spawn her again if you collect from the lair.

Honest answer: They're useless. Don't worry about them, don't try to get them. Focus on the normal tokens (shield, sword and staff) to craft troll tokens.

Answer you're probably looking for: Look in the magic forge, you can craft some items with these tokens. Then you can trade these items in for points from your leaderboard menu. Players tend to hoard on these items and wait till the last hours of the leaderboard event to trade them in while using a booster, boosting their points by the thousands ( like 5000, 8000 points, even 10,000) in just one hour.
    Smh

Host(ess)
    Did anyone notice that hunter trades are not dropping any gems this time? S8 - could you fix it please, it seems that lately regular gem drops are not working as they should or used to do...

Banned
    Gold Hunter trades drops a gem almsot every time. Which one are you doing. This great Gem Heist theory needs to end. Geez

Never had a gem dropped on anything other then gold token trade

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Melany the lobster tokens are collected for people who want to win the leaderboard. So you must want to win it so you discourage it?
    Hehehe, you make me sound so evil. My point is that the leaderboard prize is almost never worth trying that hard to get. We usually don't even know the quality of the drops until after the event, most of the time the grand prize is a low energy dropper. Only the top 2 players get to win the grand prize, and unless it's a lower level leaderboard, the competition is tough. The energy putting in to get the event special tokens could instead be used to craft troll tokens for other crafts that have a bigger bang for the buck. In a less competitive board some even win with just diligently crafting troll tokens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I am definitely getting shields from the Skyhawk:

Attachment 59101
    That is not shield token - this is leaderboard point.

Host(ess)
    I did about 10 gold trades today with no gems so it is not theory it’s a fact...

Host(ess)
    Power of the post...received 1st gem after a dozen of gold trades...thank you !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    What makes lobster monster appear, animals or houses
    Pigs and cows

Executive Chef
    i've dont 15 gold token trades and not one gem
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    just did a bronze trade got 4 gems

(edit: I should mention for completeness that for all four gold trades i got no gems.)
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 04-29-21 at 07:24 PM.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast