Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/29: Monster Hunt season 32 & LB

Fashion Designer
    The Wild Skyhawk has stopped being an instant spawn. I thought it was because I reached 99 feathers.
    So I used some up, re-loaded the game but it's still taking a few taps to spawn. I got two from eleven clouds.

Rhino Keeper
    This is so strange that same game has such differences. I have chopped 3/4 sky shard to find the dark elf but just end up spending 2 days fighting the dark elves only through the outpost. The option to craft windchaser lantern is also glitchy, sometimes it’s there and sometimes it’s not.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    This is so strange that same game has such differences. I have chopped 3/4 sky shard to find the dark elf but just end up spending 2 days fighting the dark elves only through the outpost. The option to craft windchaser lantern is also glitchy, sometimes it’s there and sometimes it’s not.
    Sorry to hear that. I'm not up to that yet, I have 7 wind stones. But fighting Skyhawks for the monster hunt got me all my feathers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    The Wild Skyhawk has stopped being an instant spawn. I thought it was because I reached 99 feathers.
    So I used some up, re-loaded the game but it's still taking a few taps to spawn. I got two from eleven clouds.
    Just noticed this too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Just noticed this too!
    Not happy about Skyhawk spawn rates being changed. I was quiet enjoying doing hawk -troll hunt.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, Skyhawk spawn rates have changed, but on the bright side - I have got a Dark Elf spawn from clouds

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I posted my feedback on the skyhawk event thread. I'm happy for the elves but changing spawn that gives energy waste on an already energy intensive event I find to be frustrating. It affects the silver trade as well, which I was happy had balanced out a bit. If it was designed to slow the advance on the new plot areas, some people will find it a challenge to zoom through it no matter what and WILL finish quickly. I'm not happy with the change.

Rhino Keeper
    I figured this would happen so I blew through a 15 min energy bundle kicking the **** out of sky hawks to I capped out my feathers as soon as I could!

Fashion Designer
    The Wild Skyhawk has stopped being an instant spawn.
    Darn it, I was hoping it was a fluke. Why do they do this in the middle of events? At least if they did it on Wednesday it would be a "new" change. It's annoying that we can't get them to fix a glitch but when we are enjoying something they change it. Do they read the forums for that, but not for glitches?

I'm a bit annoyed.

Fashion Designer
    Did they seriously stop skyhawk from dropping sword tokens? Or reduce? Thirty minutes ago I waded through 19 clouds to get a spawn, which should have gotten me to 25 tokens, and I'm still short. I freely admit I get confused a lot, so ... did this happen?