Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I am definitely getting shields from the Skyhawk:

Attachment 59101
    Leaderboard shields but not Trade Tokens

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Thank you.

My accounts are at levels 22, 23, and 24. I feel like I should have some of these items by now. I play all the time and thought that I was advancing fairly rapidly, but I don't seem to be after all.
    Advancing rapidly isn?t always the best way... if you zip up to 50:quick you miss out on all the lower level requirements for events

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Thank you.

My accounts are at levels 22, 23, and 24. I feel like I should have some of these items by now. I play all the time and thought that I was advancing fairly rapidly, but I don't seem to be after all.
    At these levels you are just hitting your stride on the game, where you have enough under your belt to make progress. You should be planting full fields of Fellora unless you need cooking supplies - for months I didn't know that after you have the full 99 Fellora it starts paying you cash instead.

Jousting Arena is storyline. Troll Sparring Pit is storyline. Storyline is designed to take a long time; only the really advanced players have the energy resource armies to do a storyline quest in a week or two (and squall the whole time because it's taking "so long," lol.)

Beastbane is a gem purchase (400 full price.) Lair of Beasts is now a gem purchase (probably orig from an event.) Dark Den is Misty Marshlands part 4. The "Statues" were from a long ago event, no longer offered.

Keep in mind that a portion of forum participanrs joined in 2013. You can see it by their name. I reached level 50 in under a year, but after another year of game play I still have a lot of storyline ahead of me. Still working on Blythewood Fairies!! Buying daily alicorns of various nontraditional types at half-price sales has really made a difference in what I can achieve.

I bought the cooking camp (99 tokens!) first because I didn't have a lot of feast droppers. I still use it heavily. Bur it took me like 4 hunts to get that many tokens becauae I had so little energy to spend.

Then I bought the MRC. Yay! But making monsters requires more gold tokens. Ouch. The only things I've made are 4 unicorns.

I'm going after the Wizard Portal this time. Even without upgrades, 4 energy every 5 hours is a boon because it will help at each login.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Fashion Designer
    Splash screens! Some interesting droppers this time...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F9A66E45-87A0-4ED2-A7DE-E95765F964A9.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	120.3 KB 
ID:	59102

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	55EB77B2-2BC3-4604-AB11-4EF49AE5F46E.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	116.5 KB 
ID:	59103

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what lobsters tokens are for? I'm a bit lost.

Executive Chef
    THANK YOU, S8!!

Skyhawks now drop trade tokens, yay!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    They're to make crafts in the magic forge for the leaderboard event.

Fashion Designer
    I had a hunch so I delayed defeating Lulani and now I'm not only getting points but also tokens fighting her. Pretty sweet. Note: defeat her and give the staff to complete the quest. Else you may spawn her again if you collect from the lair.

Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    Honest answer: They're useless. Don't worry about them, don't try to get them. Focus on the normal tokens (shield, sword and staff) to craft troll tokens.

Answer you're probably looking for: Look in the magic forge, you can craft some items with these tokens. Then you can trade these items in for points from your leaderboard menu. Players tend to hoard on these items and wait till the last hours of the leaderboard event to trade them in while using a booster, boosting their points by the thousands ( like 5000, 8000 points, even 10,000) in just one hour.
    Last edited by Melany77; 04-29-21 at 05:33 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    At these levels you are just hitting your stride on the game, where you have enough under your belt to make progress. You should be planting full fields of Fellora unless you need cooking supplies - for months I didn't know that after you have the full 99 Fellora it starts paying you cash instead.

Jousting Arena is storyline. Troll Sparring Pit is storyline. Storyline is designed to take a long time; only the really advanced players have the energy resource armies to do a storyline quest in a week or two (and squall the whole time because it's taking "so long," lol.)

Beastbane is a gem purchase (400 full price.) Lair of Beasts is now a gem purchase (probably orig from an event.) Dark Den is Misty Marshlands part 4. The "Statues" were from a long ago event, no longer offered.

Keep in mind that a portion of forum participanrs joined in 2013. You can see it by their name. I reached level 50 in under a year, but after another year of game play I still have a lot of storyline ahead of me. Still working on Blythewood Fairies!! Buying daily alicorns of various nontraditional types at half-price sales has really made a difference in what I can achieve.

I bought the cooking camp (99 tokens!) first because I didn't have a lot of feast droppers. I still use it heavily. Bur it took me like 4 hunts to get that many tokens becauae I had so little energy to spend.

Then I bought the MRC. Yay! But making monsters requires more gold tokens. Ouch. The only things I've made are 4 unicorns.

I'm going after the Wizard Portal this time. Even without upgrades, 4 energy every 5 hours is a boon because it will help at each login.
    Do not waste time on cooking camp. Look for events that have feasts droppers. I have have several accounts that have not cooked anything for years in a regular kitchen

What makes lobster monster appear, animals or houses

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast