Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/29: Monster Hunt season 32 & LB

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Also 1 square, 22 hr timer.

Attachment 59124Attachment 59125
    Thanks, if you know the drops would help the others as well!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    The Red Lobster drops water, fish, and coins. It has a 15 minute timer.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Thanks, if you know the drops would help the others as well!
    I did post the splash screen for it on page 3 post #24. It is a new mix as far as I can tell:
    Earth Wisps, Longswords, Mermaid Scales, Expansion Permits, and Jewels are in the image

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Quick FYI - just got a gem from a bronze trade.

I like doing the Skyhawks but the clouds are a looooong way from my Trade Wagon so I have to scroll across my whole kingdom to trade. Right now it?s close to all my horses.
    You can put some clouds on your mainland. I use those to spawn the Skyhawk, and the others for picking up the parts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Also 1 square, 22 hr timer.

Attachment 59124Attachment 59125
    Mine gave me earth wisp, fur and jewels. Not worth it!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Chance of expansion permit.
    There're better droppers in the MRC.

Hey! For those who still need to complete Sister, Sister now is a great time to craft seeds and dark plants in the Greenhouse. The Glimmer Golem and horses drop the supplies you need.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Everything I have read and heard before today supports what you are saying - get the cooking camp as soon as possible, so that is my plan.
    I've never gotten the cooking camp, just going for energy droppers first from the MRC.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I *need* more wisp droppers, lol! This again emphasizes the difference in gameplay.

You guys may be right that the cooking camp wasn't the best choice ... but from reading the Baron's Tent topic every month, it seems like they don't offer alicorns routinely, like they apparently used to? Also I play on Android, so I don't get the option to watch videos.

But guys, until I bought the Feast Table at half price on Black Friday, I had to make chocolate and sugar and syrup and ice cream etc to make a sweet feast. It was insane. How did y'all manage with only two kitchens?!

mymonta, 99 tokens will take "forever" to get so you have plenty of time to decide, lol. The MRC or cabbage hut or wizard portal may be better for you. It really is against popular wisdom as you can see, and I am by no means an expert. I used to send out adventures daily (or as often as I could get the food made, lol), but I rarely send them now.

But I am making sandwiches (or whatever they are lol) now for the plume hive and fur burrow adventures because I'm doing the quest. Fortunately it's simple, just need to make flour and then bread ftw.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Quick FYI - just got a gem from a bronze trade.

I like doing the Skyhawks but the clouds are a looooong way from my Trade Wagon so I have to scroll across my whole kingdom to trade. Right now it?s close to all my horses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    You can put some clouds on your mainland. I use those to spawn the Skyhawk, and the others for picking up the parts.
    If you're in a frenzy fighting either golems or Skyhawks and rushing back and forth to trade wagon,you can just move your trade wagon next to whichever group of clouds or horses you prefer. I find it's easier to move my trade wagon close to one or other of my groups of horses when I'm in a rush,as opposed to making extra room for large groups of clouds or horses ;-)

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast