Thread: Blocking

New Resident

Blocking

How do I block someone in Restaurant Story? I didn't get the new update and support says they can't help with that and to come here instead for help. TIA

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by luislino66 View Post
    How do I block someone in Restaurant Story? I didn't get the new update and support says they can't help with that and to come here instead for help. TIA
    Welcome to the forum! Unfortunately, this is an option that isn't available to Android users (I've check both of my droid devices and neither had it) or if it is, it's only available on certain devices

If you're on an iDevice, you can read the full instructions on blocking here in the RS Game Guide.

If you're on an Android device and are experiencing any type of harassment or other abusive behavior, this goes against the s8 policy and you can Submit a Support Ticket where the team will get it sorted.

When filing the ticket, you'll want to be sure you choose the right Category so your ticket gets filed properly - in the second box (the first being where you list your email) you'll want to select Gameplay followed by Report a Player - this will then provide you with a specific form to detail your issue.