Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring Sales

Banned

Spring Sales

I got a notif of a spring sales coming. Anyone know what dragons are in the picture? (Idk how to make the pic appear again so if anyone has it please attach)

Edit: I found the image again sorry idk how to enlarge

Enlarged the image for you
    - Paul

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21F41235-B021-4D13-AD2D-D72140092052.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	59093  
    Last edited by Paul__; 04-30-21 at 04:02 PM. Reason: enlarging image

I didn’t get a popup in my game for some reason. If anyone has one and took a screenshot please post.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Not a very overall exciting sale imo if this is it for spring, but still some good values. A good deal on flower habitats, but no other 5 types on sale at all. Unfortunately! If you are interested in rare dragons there are quite a few for really cheap. The ONE really exciting attraction though is the GOLD producing dragon. A must have for long term play.

I would like to know if we can expect more spring sales or items coming or if this is it until BTS/Fall. Holding back some gold for more later that I could spend now. Perhaps if someone from S8 is listening? 😁

Banned
    I caved and picked up the GPD. Definitely also hoping for more GPD sales in the future!

Rhino Keeper
    Would?ve loved to have been able to buy more than just the GPD but since I?ve had to waste tons of gold just go get common dragons for tales I didn?t have enough gold left. Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    Not a very overall exciting sale imo if this is it for spring, but still some good values. A good deal on flower habitats, but no other 5 types on sale at all. Unfortunately! If you are interested in rare dragons there are quite a few for really cheap. The ONE really exciting attraction though is the GOLD producing dragon. A must have for long term play.

I would like to know if we can expect more spring sales or items coming or if this is it until BTS/Fall. Holding back some gold for more later that I could spend now. Perhaps if someone from S8 is listening? 
    Sorry but Storm8 does not usually announce sales ahead of the in game popup.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Rhino Keeper
    I know but thought I'd ask 😁

Executive Chef
    Hi all

I would like to know more info on Dragon Stable .. saw a pop up that it is on sale and upgradable to keep 1400 dragons?

Anyone can share the thread? How much gold needed to upgrade to the max capacity ? Ty! ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Hi all

I would like to know more info on Dragon Stable .. saw a pop up that it is on sale and upgradable to keep 1400 dragons?

Anyone can share the thread? How much gold needed to upgrade to the max capacity ? Ty! ★
    I don’t have the sale prices but in the Dragon Story Game Guide I have a list of the regular prizes. Link is here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1638923
    You can use this compare the regular prices to the sale prices in your game. You can see the price for an upgrade by clicking the “Upgrade” button on the bottom after tapping on the stable. A confirm popup will appear telling you the price.

There’s also a new upgrade to 1,400 from 1,200 which was the previous limit. I’m not sure how much it costs but if anyone knows, I would appreciate it if you could share.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Rhino Keeper
    Got the GPD. Disappointing sales otherwise. Would love other Champion dragons with only one other element. E.g. champion/purple, champion/white, champion/stone. Tempted by Augur but only because I like the look of it
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast