Thread: Royal Exchange trades 4/30, and expected land sale - any tips?

Fashion Designer

Royal Exchange trades 4/30, and expected land sale - any tips?

Based on past releases of new areas, a land sale has been forecast by players. Nothing officially announced by Storm8, just speculation. Meanwhile,

Attachment 59074
    and more importantly, some players have gotten the above image about the Royal Exchange. "Starting on 4/30, all trades in the Royal Exchange are reduced by half the time and produce double the Trade Tickets!"

Are there any tips to get the most out of this? And how long does it last?

Banned
    Only give stuff to an expansion when you have everything. Max on Wisp Lantern. and go over if you can.

Executive Chef
    and trade all the tickets into expansion permits before the sale. the key is to have as few regular tickets before as possible. that way any that you collect from your normal resources will still drop trade tickets.
    you can craft over the 99 limit for trade tickets. but none of your trade ticket droppers will drop trade tickets if you are over 99. just plan on times.
    in the past they have had this double trade ticket thing going on during monster hunt
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I got a new (and different) popup this morning about this trade ticket event and closed it by accident (out of habit). Now I can't get it back to see what it said! Did anyone catch it?!

Rhino Keeper
    Any land sales? I?ve only got 4 squares left plus the new island. None of those are on sale. I was hoping for new land to open up.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm behind in expansions but don't see any sales on any of mine

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    New Expansion:
    Coord Royal Point Enchanted Lantern Coins Explorer's Permit
    E-3 5 990 16 1 755 000 9
    F-3 5 990 16 1 755 000 10
    V20 5 990 16 1 755 000 10
    Total 5 990 48 5 265 000 29
    There are three new very expensive squares but sadly no discount on them. Two are up above the academy area, someone said. I don't have nearby plots open to see.

I apologize for posting about players "expecting" a sale; everyone is disappointed. :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Did the double ticket promo end sometime today? I started an exchange that takes 5 hours this morning around 10 am est and when I just checked on it, the countdown says 5 hours and 9 minutes left....

Fashion Designer
    Yes, apparently. Along with the big item sale. Idk if they announced a closing date and I just missed it, or what. But I learned a very harsh lesson about dithering about buying an animal that drops items for an old quest I'm still doing.
    >.<