Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Island of Audra issues

Fashion Designer

Island of Audra issues

STORM 8 !!!! There is a problem for several of us over the weekend getting to part 2/4 and not having the spell of light to proceed. Please send out a fix for this! I lost 2 full days of play over the weekend because of this
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Spell of flight not checked off

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    STORM 8 !!!! There is a problem for several of us over the weekend getting to part 2/4 and not having the spell of light to proceed. Please send out a fix for this! I lost 2 full days of play over the weekend because of this

PART II - Island of Audra - cannot proceed as flight of spell not checked off despite fulfilling all of the goals up to this point (step 5)

Cannot proceed any further and unsure why.

Thank you:-)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I moved to a separate thread and have escalated to S8.

Farm Supplier
    Same issue here since Friday. Please help

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This is being looked at so should be resolved soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

Thank you :-)

the storm cloud isn't giving anything out like it's supposed to we've tapped it 2 or 3 times

Executive Chef
    The Skyhawk which is triggered by the clouds does not alway start with a fight option. It has happened three times, where I have to click around elsewhere before returning to it and getting the fight to appear. Just now, I force closed the game, rebooted my iPad, and it still wouldn’t fight until I clicked on the regular Skyhawk. Then when I returned to the cloud triggered Skyhawk, it showed the 15 fight click and worked normally.

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    The Skyhawk which is triggered by the clouds does not alway start with a fight option. It has happened three times, where I have to click around elsewhere before returning to it and getting the fight to appear. Just now, I force closed the game, rebooted my iPad, and it still wouldn’t fight until I clicked on the regular Skyhawk. Then when I returned to the cloud triggered Skyhawk, it showed the 15 fight click and worked normally.
    I think its a general game glitch because we've had the same problem during the m hunt ........

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

hello, i dont believe this is resolve yet.

What is the status please?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast