Thread: Customer Limits?

New Resident

Customer Limits?

I just had a quick question, but wasn't sure where to post it. I have seen from friends bakeries that they have a lot of tables for tips but not enough chairs. Someone on reddit mentioned that there is a limit on how many customers can be in the bakery eating/seated at a time, so there is no point in having more chairs than the limit. What is the limit? How many customers can be in the bakery at once?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jtshook82 View Post
    I just had a quick question, but wasn't sure where to post it. I have seen from friends bakeries that they have a lot of tables for tips but not enough chairs. Someone on reddit mentioned that there is a limit on how many customers can be in the bakery eating/seated at a time, so there is no point in having more chairs than the limit. What is the limit? How many customers can be in the bakery at once?
    Hello and welcome to the forum!

There's never been an official answer as to this question (s8 never comments on the inner workings of the apps) but over the years many players -with more smarts and dedication than I!!!- have tested this. The general consensus is 29 seated bots at one time in RS and 27 seated bots in BS.

Keep in mind that there are several other factors that will play into how quickly the bots enter, walk to a table and sit down. I'm pretty sure the link provided above for BS details all of this info though. Hope this helps you plan your next layout!

If you have any follow up/future questions, I'd point you to the Help Me thread in the BS Discussion Forum.