View Poll Results: What is your favorite event type?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monthly Event (month-long craftable dragons)

0 0%
  • Community Event

20 52.63%
  • Dragon Tales

0 0%
  • Leaderboard

2 5.26%
  • Spin to Win

11 28.95%
  • Tournament

1 2.63%
  • I do not play events / I do not enjoy events

4 10.53%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite event type?

What is your favorite event type?

Hi all,

I thought that I would make a thread to see which event type everyone's favorite is!

I've also created an anonymous poll! Please note that you can only respond once and cannot change your response after submitting. (If you are viewing the poll on a mobile device, click on the "Full Page" option on the bottom of the page to display the poll.)

If you are unsure of the event types, you can read about them in the Dragon Story Game Guide

Do you have an idea for a new type of event that you would like to see in the game? Any ideas for changes to the existing types of events? Anything else regarding events? Feel free to leave your feedback and suggestions here!

Make sure to be constructive, respect everyone's opinions, and follow the forum rules.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    I'm mostly out of space so don't really play events anymore. Too many new dragons every month. The only thing good is essence and the events give very little.

None of them for me. I've played all the different types repeatedly over and over since; when was it? 2017?

I'm sorry to say it, but this poll only reminds those of us who are long-time, loyal players of the sad state this once fine game has stagnated into.

They could have done away with the need to breed the "common" dragon for each of the event types, but that hasn't changed despite all the requests made over the years.

We would love to have new base-dragon types but, all we've been getting are re-colorations of existing types. Just look at the recent Dino Type Dragons. I might have closed an eye and accepted them if they had recolored the existing Dino Types, but...

And the list goes on. There were dozens of other posts over the past years with all types of excellent suggestions. But, unless they have hired more developers to improve Dragon Story, any suggestions posted here are just going to be added to an overflowing suggestion box.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 04-25-21 at 11:52 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Those world events where we?re all working together to unlock things. My biggest gripe with tales is the common dragon hatch requirement because it never fails that it takes forever to breed it and it costs way too much on the market.

I’ve added an option for players who do not participate in events or enjoy them.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    I voted community events because of the adventure tickets and because it?s a team effort.
    My second would be Spin to Win - I wish it could be brought back a few times a year.

This game could start incorporating new types of events and more unique looking dragons. I do understand it takes a lot of work for events and to design dragons. It would be nice to see a new type of dragon along with habitats for it. It all has become very monotonous.

Banned
    World Events and Tournaments are the best of the game. Dragon Tales are put on too much and the stories are cut and paste instead of creative. I would, once in a while, cut the Dragon Tales to two dragons instead of three and have the event last 7 days instead of 10. ************s would have another milestone dragon - a rare dragon and a habitat. Also, ************s would be only once a month not this 2 a month garbage.
    The prizes in the Dragon Tales need to change. Why are we still making dumb objects in chapter 3 or 4 and get it as a prize at the end of chapter 8. Raw marble should be replaced with marble keys. Food given at the end of the chapters should be increased to 7,500.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    World Events and Tournaments are the best of the game. Dragon Tales are put on too much and the stories are cut and paste instead of creative. I would, once in a while, cut the Dragon Tales to two dragons instead of three and have the event last 7 days instead of 10. ************s would have another milestone dragon - a rare dragon and a habitat. Also, ************s would be only once a month not this 2 a month garbage.
    The prizes in the Dragon Tales need to change. Why are we still making dumb objects in chapter 3 or 4 and get it as a prize at the end of chapter 8. Raw marble should be replaced with marble keys. Food given at the end of the chapters should be increased to 7,500.
    I love getting island parts for a prize even though I can?t use them

Rhino Keeper
    This game used to be so good.

World events

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast