View Poll Results: What is your favorite event type?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monthly Event (month-long craftable dragons)

0 0%
  • Community Event

20 52.63%
  • Dragon Tales

0 0%
  • Leaderboard

2 5.26%
  • Spin to Win

11 28.95%
  • Tournament

1 2.63%
  • I do not play events / I do not enjoy events

4 10.53%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your favorite event type?

Fashion Designer
    I haven't touched the game in over a month. I found another game that's much more user friendly....of course some of the long time players there still complain and it makes me chuckle a bit because it is so much easier to get their version of gold. It is prettty impossible to finish the events there without using their version of gold but if you don't get a dragon in the event, you have lots of opportunities elsewhere and the way they set up battling, it's much easier to match dragons.

I did vote, World event was always my favorite because it was my "relaxation" event. I almost always end up crafting the common dragon but with my set up, I had reached the last dragon like 2 days before the event ended.

The change to where it is what, Leaderboard-Tales-Leaderboard-Tales-Community was the beginning of the end for me - you only get Marble Keys in Community event and I was desperately running out of room, as well as the other events are more work.

About 6 weeks ago, I didn't finish Tales and found myself not caring. I had breed the common dragon just kept not going back in. Between crashes, resets, the grind, the fact that if I did get the final dragon, I didn't even have a place to put it...then I thought about the next one but just...meh....and man my gaming stress levels have decreased! I do miss the game a bit and some of the dragons but not enough to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    This game used to be so good.
    This forum used to be so good.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Game has become repetative and boring and no one listens to us anyway so why bother asking.

Rhino Keeper
    It is very occasional now, but I have always enjoyed the spin to win with the tournaments in second place. The event I enjoy least, although it is the event that I benefit most from is the leaderboard event. I don’t enjoy it much for one very simple reason. I feel that I have an advantage over other players who don’t have the same resources that I have. I have more resources to spend than some other players so if I am willing to spend them, players with less resources will have difficulty competing with me. By the same token, I am in the same situation as others whose resources are greater than mine. I do enjoy the leaderboard, but I just don’t really see it as a real competition among players

Executive Chef
    Just saw this poll, but in June (:

It would be Leaderboard cos this event is the best of all .. it is a great self-reflection tool that brings out either the best or worst in you. ★

You either become so self absorbed, competitive and fight till end for the prize dragon or just working with others in teamwork unison and go all the way to achieve first price in the global leaderboard ★

I will not mind having this every week, the key is winning and fighting to lead with demonstrated consistently (: ★
    Last edited by Den8137259; 07-01-21 at 11:55 AM.
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12