Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: Spring Sale 2021

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Did you buy the 3rd show pony stable for gems? How many show ponies do you have now .. I still need one lol
    Yes I did and there are now ten Show Ponies that have been released over the years so here is hoping they let us buy another Stable for gems. Or one on mine will be in the cellar.
    Please please please

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I got the Koala Trees!

    Attachment 59126
    Attachment 59127

    Now got a koala family, between the Koalas in Love and the trees now.

    Anyway, I actually had a lot more extra gems then I thought I would. I was able to get the signs I wanted, the seagull stand and the statues.

    Debating if I should buy the Gnome litter thing, and place in next to my Opossum Garbage

    Attachment 59128

    I would have the gems if I really wanted to, I just need to think if I have the room for it.
    Your koala trees like great! So cute.

    I?ve only been playing the game for about a year so there is lots to choose from for me in the sale. I think I need a koala or two. Thanks for sharing the photo!

  3. #23
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    538
    Wow so you have all 10 show ponies?! I need to see all of yours! I'm just now buying my first one! She's so cute!! Hopefully I can buy more down the line.. hmm I didn't know the gem pony stable had a 1 purchase limit on it. I guess it's just like the gem gazebos then.. hopefully one day they will make more available for the ones that needs them or even make them hold more than 3.

    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Yes I did and there are now ten Show Ponies that have been released over the years so here is hoping they let us buy another Stable for gems. Or one on mine will be in the cellar.
    Please please please

  4. #24
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    538
    Can we please get a sale next time making show ponies and land plots 50% off.. thanks!

  5. #25
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    199
    Is the new show pony 3000 gems and the stable 2000 gems please?

  6. #26
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    538
    The new show pony is 2,000 gems and the 3rd show pony stable is 3,000 gems

    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    Is the new show pony 3000 gems and the stable 2000 gems please?

  7. #27
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,609
    Can someone tell me which habitat the Axolotl goes onto please?

    I don?t have one but it?s checked saying I can?t buy any.

    I have way too many pets and habitats to do a process of elimination, to see where it goes.

    Thanks in advance!

  8. #28
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    103
    I’m seeing kittens Bombay and fluffy that I would buy along with the capybara but it says limit reached. I remember the capybara event because I really wanted it and couldn’t complete the event to get it. Can we get that fixed so I can buy them?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    I’m seeing kittens Bombay and fluffy that I would buy along with the capybara but it says limit reached. I remember the capybara event because I really wanted it and couldn’t complete the event to get it. Can we get that fixed so I can buy them?
    You have to store cats if you have all the cat habitats full. Put some in the cellar then force close the game and reopen then you can buy. Same with the capybara who goes in the Rodent Grotto

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Can someone tell me which habitat the Axolotl goes onto please?

    I don?t have one but it?s checked saying I can?t buy any.

    I have way too many pets and habitats to do a process of elimination, to see where it goes.

    Thanks in advance!
    Pookiebear has a lot of pets listed and where they go at thisvlini.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-s-Guide/page2

    I believe he goes in the Backwoods Bayou and the Crawlers Hollow

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •