Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spring Sale 2021

Executive Chef
    I can't say that I'm impressed with this sale, should've had more variety of things spring-like.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    I really want the Iguana! Unfortunately my habitats are maxed for him and I don’t want to store what’s living in them now. I wish S8 would allow for more habitats or increase the amount of pets from 3 to 4. I would buy gems to get the Iguana if I thought we would get a habitat upgrade soon. But after years of playing I haven’t seen that happen except for introducing new habitats.

Executive Chef
    I don't own any of the gnomes that are on sale in the market yet it says 'limit reached' again.

Happens every time... Sigh!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Mine says the same thing. It happens when the habitat it can go in is full. Once I put something in storage, I was able to buy whichever gnome that wasn't available before.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I don't own any of the gnomes that are on sale in the market yet it says 'limit reached' again.

Happens every time... Sigh!

Fashion Designer
    I really like this sale! An di got the show pony immediately, obvs. Haha! I don't think the habitat for the alien is on sale tho?

Executive Chef
    Congratulations on your show pony! I gave in and bought her too. My very first one! As for the ufo alien, it's the Metagalactic Meteorite habitat. I don't see it for sale either. I already have that habitat though, but maybe they just forgot to sale it.. not sure though

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I really like this sale! An di got the show pony immediately, obvs. Haha! I don't think the habitat for the alien is on sale tho?

Executive Chef
    I bought more gems on sale lol.. I had 3,000 something before this sale then I had 585 left after spending during this sale... now after buying gems again, I have over 2k.. like 2,281.. I'm debating on buying Mr. Gnome to go with his wife I bought during this sale.. I love these gnome pets for some reason lol.. they are so cute! If I buy Mr. Gnome then I think I will have every gnome that this game came out with not sure though.. anyways.. I guess I don't have too much time to decide if I wanna buy him or not.. if I buy him I will have plenty left to save up until I found something else to buy next sale..

Rhino Keeper
    I have a beaver dam level 7. Can that be used for,pets?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Congratulations on your show pony! I gave in and bought her too. My very first one! As for the ufo alien, it's the Metagalactic Meteorite habitat. I don't see it for sale either. I already have that habitat though, but maybe they just forgot to sale it.. not sure though
    YAY! You are not gonna be sorry!

Executive Chef
    I'm hoping to catch a few on sale for 1k! I seen that they have had some on sale for 1k before.. I know it's probably rare, but hopefully they do again! (fingers crossed) lol.. so I guess she's just going to walk around until ready to collect again?

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    YAY! You are not gonna be sorry!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast