Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spring Sale 2021

Executive Chef
    No sale yet. Impatiently waiting... Lol.. still debating on the show pony

Executive Chef
    How much does a show pony give each time? I hope you get some good stuff too! Well I already know you will be since you're getting the show pony. I might just have to stop by your farm tomorrow to see what you got!

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Thank you for deciphering my terrible autocorrect, oy!

The best advice I was ever given was to invest in a shown pony. It's alot yes. But it gives consistent gems every week and pays for itself. You won't be sorry. Either way, I hope you get some fun stuff on sale day!

Executive Chef
    Did you buy the 3rd show pony stable for gems? How many show ponies do you have now .. I still need one lol

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I totally agree with you. The best thing I ever did was to invest in Show Ponies and I too will be buying the new pony!

Executive Chef
    Regardless of what comes, the gems aren't on sale today. So I'm not only going to have to wait to see what comes but probably wait another day; if not another few days. As the gem sales are very much random and sometimes happen infrequent and few and far between for me. I haven't got a sale since Monday. Though at least it gives me more time to debate what I want, instead of acting on a whim and regretting it later like I usually would.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Rhino Keeper
    sale just went live....beautiful new show pony, but no sale on other show ponies (wishful thinking XD). oh and no coin items this time around :/

Executive Chef
    I really like how they're offering exotic pets along side this sale. In previous sales they've really only offered regular pets and decorations. I know the majority prefer regulars but as someone with a preference towards exotics, myself, I am glad that they are finally considering the other preference or the other side of things as well. Even if that preference is very low in comparison. Will be buying all 5 Koala Trees, so I will need to get another card. The Hermit Crab is also nice, but I think I've seen it on another farm and wasn't seriously impressed or wanted it in particular.

Anyway, I will have roughly about 300 gems if not more after I buy into the trees, I am debating what I should get after.

Stone Statue
    Seagulls
    Woodpecker
    Fiesta Flowers
    Or even the two Seagull signs I wanted. Decisions, decisions!

I was seriously expecting to be disappointed with this sale or at least not wanting anything from it. I do, so I am decently, if not very happy. Though there is definitely a lack of coin items, I was expecting the Fiesta Flowers to cost coins so when I seen the 10 gem price - it honestly shocked me. I already bought one of them, will be able to buy 1 more from the free gems from the trains I've saved up. I do only have like 16k coins, but I don't know. I think I still would've like seeing some coin items.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

Executive Chef
    I got the Koala Trees!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9956D4BE-4DF3-4D9D-BA40-79C5CF7C9471.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	59126

Name:	400C34B1-229A-4EEB-ACDB-6F65C0C12A68.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	701.4 KB 
ID:	59127

Now got a koala family, between the Koalas in Love and the trees now.

Anyway, I actually had a lot more extra gems then I thought I would. I was able to get the signs I wanted, the seagull stand and the statues.

Debating if I should buy the Gnome litter thing, and place in next to my Opossum Garbage

Name:	5A52B3C1-E881-4D99-8D10-AABF83ED3F0D.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	229.6 KB 
ID:	59128

I would have the gems if I really wanted to, I just need to think if I have the room for it.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

Executive Chef
    I have just about everything in this sale. I have all of the building skins in this sale and all of the animal skins in this sale besides three of them.. I bought the cancan chicken animal skin this time.. I bought the lizard rock since it's different then my other lizard rock. Cute! I'm not buying anymore decorations as I already have the rest. Then as for the pets I had just about all of them.. I bought the fluffy kitten, corgi puppy, mrs. Gnome.. after buying these, I only have a few pets left in the list that I don't have.. then I bought my very first show pony!!! Yes, I gave in after so much debating lol.. she's so cute! I had 3,173 gems before the sale popped up, now I only have 585 left lol... My hubby looked at my farm and said I have too much stuff and need to get rid of alot of stuff haha.. but yeah I'm really happy about this sale

Executive Chef
    I think the gnome litter picker upper would look perfect beside your opossum garbage

Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I got the Koala Trees!

Name:	9956D4BE-4DF3-4D9D-BA40-79C5CF7C9471.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	59126

Name:	400C34B1-229A-4EEB-ACDB-6F65C0C12A68.jpeg 
Views:	31 
Size:	701.4 KB 
ID:	59127

Now got a koala family, between the Koalas in Love and the trees now.

Anyway, I actually had a lot more extra gems then I thought I would. I was able to get the signs I wanted, the seagull stand and the statues.

Debating if I should buy the Gnome litter thing, and place in next to my Opossum Garbage

Name:	5A52B3C1-E881-4D99-8D10-AABF83ED3F0D.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	229.6 KB 
ID:	59128

I would have the gems if I really wanted to, I just need to think if I have the room for it.

Rhino Keeper
    This sale was disappointing to say the least. I already have a majority of it all and there are no items being offered to purchase with coins. Also, don?t understand how you don?t have the bees and bug barn for sale. It is a spring sale. Nothing about this really screams ?spring sale? to me. Hoping they will have the bees and bug barn for the summer sale. Or they at least do a spring themed event with the bees for spring!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast