Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spring Sale 2021

Spring Sale 2021

Spring Sale 2021
    Wow! There is a sale in the market right now until May 01! Make sure to check it out!

Name:  C43DAE71-168B-4C96-8920-A76D6F89EB86.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  88.9 KB

Name:  D5058821-594B-45B9-A215-AD2DE6CAB1DC.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  97.4 KB

Name:  BFF29A0E-EEC4-4253-AD8D-3CACC6B2401F.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  94.3 KB

Name:  3424F7AD-44E2-4D8A-A25D-3806A4830E43.jpeg
Views: 257
Size:  181.0 KB

Last edited by Paul__; 05-01-21 at 02:03 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

A sale is coming up on 4/30 with boosted deliveries!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    I hope it's good! I just bought gems on sale.. now have over 3,000 and ready for the sale to hurry up so I hopefully find stuff to buy lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I hope it's good! I just bought gems on sale.. now have over 3,000 and ready for the sale to hurry up so I hopefully find stuff to buy lol
    Just don't forget that the show pony goes on sale day after tomorrow, so if u want that buy that first, my guess is it'll be 2k gems. I hope not 3k! I'm ready if it is, but I'm booi g for the 2k.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sale always 2k , even the black n white still in marker 2k, it too much enough

Executive Chef
    I really wish the show pony would be 1,000 gems! 2k&3k gems is that too much.. I will have to see what's on sale before I decide to get it.. I have been playing since 2019 and I still don't have a show pony yet.. I really need to get one.. I might get one Friday but not sure yet.. if it was 1k then I would definitely be like yeah I'm getting it.. but yeah I will wait and decide Friday... I'm happy for you to be able to get it though!! (If that's what you meant at the end)

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Just don't forget that the show pony goes on sale day after tomorrow, so if u want that buy that first, my guess is it'll be 2k gems. I hope not 3k! I'm ready if it is, but I'm booi g for the 2k.

Executive Chef
    Yeah 2k is alot. They need to be on sale for 1k.. that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by caterpilar88 View Post
    Not sale always 2k , even the black n white still in marker 2k, it too much enough

Rhino Keeper
    If it not on sale the pony for 1k then on sale the stable, at least 1 of the item reduce amount so we can buy it, 3 k stable then 2 k pony , that 2 much

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I really wish the show pony would be 1,000 gems! 2k&3k gems is that too much.. I will have to see what's on sale before I decide to get it.. I have been playing since 2019 and I still don't have a show pony yet.. I really need to get one.. I might get one Friday but not sure yet.. if it was 1k then I would definitely be like yeah I'm getting it.. but yeah I will wait and decide Friday... I'm happy for you to be able to get it though!! (If that's what you meant at the end)
    Thank you for deciphering my terrible autocorrect, oy!

The best advice I was ever given was to invest in a shown pony. It's alot yes. But it gives consistent gems every week and pays for itself. You won't be sorry. Either way, I hope you get some fun stuff on sale day!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Thank you for deciphering my terrible autocorrect, oy!

The best advice I was ever given was to invest in a shown pony. It's alot yes. But it gives consistent gems every week and pays for itself. You won't be sorry. Either way, I hope you get some fun stuff on sale day!
    I totally agree with you. The best thing I ever did was to invest in Show Ponies and I too will be buying the new pony!
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast