Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Show Pony coming - 2021 April 30

Executive Chef
    During a sale, can we please get land expansion coin costs marked half off... Please!!! Expanding to the full coin price is seeming impossible to do. I'm trying to expand to the 290,000 spot right now, which is the lowest amount available to expand to and I have been crafting and selling for a week now, only at 240,000 coins so still a long ways to go. I still have so many other land to expand to but as the price goes up and up, it's just is hard... So please make the coin cost half off during a sale.. thanks!!

Executive Chef
    Must be part of a Spring sale, it would be nice to have both gem and coin items. Also expansions 50% off on the coin price tag, thank you.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Yes, I agree to all of this!!

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Must be part of a Spring sale, it would be nice to have both gem and coin items. Also expansions 50% off on the coin price tag, thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Love the expansion half price idea.

Rhino Keeper
    second that expansion coin half price idea. i’m done with the coin expansions, but i can see how it could really help the new players.

after years of saving up, i finally had a few millions of coins (thanks to a few old events where we were able to sell crafts for an insane amount of money (like 20-30k each)) but spent almost all of it after they released the last set of expansion parts....luckily i’ve been able to replenish the bank with the long pause between the last and current expansion. and i’m sooooooo grateful the team has made this current set parts only. s8 team, please please keep the next round of expansions parts only too..... thanks!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Just saw the pop up about spring the sale, oh man, not anything kool on picture, hopefully one of little boss in here remember what i wish for ? plum fairy 🧚🏻*♀️ ? please, excals8 , i know you have power to do that 😂✌🏽👌🏼

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    second that expansion coin half price idea. i’m done with the coin expansions, but i can see how it could really help the new players.

after years of saving up, i finally had a few millions of coins (thanks to a few old events where we were able to sell crafts for an insane amount of money (like 20-30k each)) but spent almost all of it after they released the last set of expansion parts....luckily i’ve been able to replenish the bank with the long pause between the last and current expansion. and i’m sooooooo grateful the team has made this current set parts only. s8 team, please please keep the next round of expansions parts only too..... thanks!!!
    That was the very first succulents event! I still have some in my silo just because. I looooved that event! It was such a huge challenge with an immense payoff of hundreds of thousands of coins. I'm dying for another one!

Executive Chef
    Yes! I remember being able to buy all of the buildings plus have coins left thanks to selling succulents during the black and white panda pet succulent event.. but the last succulent event they did, the succulents sold for very little.. major let down.. we need another one with high coin profit again

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    That was the very first succulents event! I still have some in my silo just because. I looooved that event! It was such a huge challenge with an immense payoff of hundreds of thousands of coins. I'm dying for another one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12