Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar

New Show Pony coming - 2021 April 30

This Pony really is a Sweetheart!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2192.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	115.8 KB 
ID:	59052
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Executive Chef
    This is so cute! Wonder how much this will cost.. I really want my first show pony already! Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    This Pony really is a Sweetheart!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2192.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	115.8 KB 
ID:	59052

Executive Chef
    Guess this means there's hopefully a spring sale coming soon!! Can't wait to see lol

Rhino Keeper
    Please put on fairy plum on sale🧚🏻*♀️

Executive Chef
    I think storm8 should bring back the cinnamon almond gnome, pipers botanical garden, orange grove, grapevine pergola, the passion fruit pergola, and what other time limited ones people weren't able to get due to not playing or whatever other reason.. bring them back during a sale for coins or for at least for a cheap gem price.. pleasseee .. really want the ones I listed as I wasn't playing the game during those times besides the botanical garden one, didn't know that one was time limited so was gone when I went to buy it.. but yeah please make a sale with these in it.. thanks!!

Executive Chef
    I didn't get this pop up? I have opened closed my game a few times and still haven't got this.

Just got a card yesterday again, I guess I'll be saving it just to make sure I don't miss out on anything that I may see and may want.

Anyway, like Lapet, I hope some event special items are made available again, especially the almond gnome or even the piper botanical garden. I definitely would spend money on it without second guessing myself about going through with the purchase, or even with a flytrap. Want to see an older flytrap(s) be offered, like how they offered the Venus Flytrap months ago, or just some sort of exotic pet. Regardless, I just hope this sale peaks my interest in one way or another. Sections of my farm are empty due to me not having anything to put there, maybe this sale will help me fill up some areas.

Fashion Designer
    OMG YESSSSSS!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! And she's adorable! This will not be cheap gems, but it'll pay for itself quickly, best game investment you can make! Can't wait!

I second the botanical garden and grape pergola. Useful, but also beautiful.

Rhino Keeper
    But 3k stable is too much gems, wish they sale stable so we can buy the horse

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by caterpilar88 View Post
    But 3k stable is too much gems, wish they sale stable so we can buy the horse
    Are u sure the stable costs gems and not coins? I have 2 pony stables, which is the maxssoni can't see what it's listed for, but there's no way I would have paid 6k gems. for them.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Are u sure the stable costs gems and not coins? I have 2 pony stables, which is the maxssoni can't see what it's listed for, but there's no way I would have paid 6k gems. for them.
    A third show pony Stable was offered for a limited time for 3000 gems.
    It is a different colour.
    You are correct the first two show ponybstables are for Coins.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast