Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Blue Expansion Parts + New Expansions - 2021 Apr 23

It seems they stopped the new expansion drops for the leaderboard event today, highly frustrating ((

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    It seems they stopped the new expansion drops for the leaderboard event today, highly frustrating ((
    I have received two parts since the Leaderboard started so am able to verify the new parts are falling.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I have received two parts since the Leaderboard started so am able to verify the new parts are falling.
    Good! Must not be my lucky day lol. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Good! Must not be my lucky day lol. Thanks
    Drops are abysmal! 1 in 100 at least!

Rhino Keeper
    Drop rate is very very low! I’m really trying for blue expand papers. I hate planes but thought I would make effort as I would like to even out my land. It’s really not going to happen for me. So discouraged with current drop rate.

New Resident
    There is a problem with this game, it seems to have been broken recently. I now have a barn full of blue expansion parts that I cannot use. I am no longer getting enough of the first level parts that I DO need. Can you fix this and only provide parts that can be used? The ratings on the App store will surely reflect the new issues brought about by this bug/poor design. Thank you in advance for your help!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tigsfarm7 View Post
    There is a problem with this game, it seems to have been broken recently. I now have a barn full of blue expansion parts that I cannot use. I am no longer getting enough of the first level parts that I DO need. Can you fix this and only provide parts that can be used? The ratings on the App store will surely reflect the new issues brought about by this bug/poor design. Thank you in advance for your help!
    There is not a problem. All parts drop no matter what level you are on. You can sell the Blue expansion parts or keep them for future use. A bot will buy them or sweet little Stormie!

These can be bought and sold.
    Expansion Part 1
    Land Deed
    Expansion Permit
    Old Map

The following two groups can be sold but can only be bought by bots or Stormie.

Expansion Part 2
    New Map
    Survey Machine
    For Sale Sign

Expansion Part 3
    Online Listing
    Topography Chart
    Holo Map

Posting is important because this way the team knows what changes you would like to see happen in the future.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 07-24-21 at 06:25 AM.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    How about putting some programming in based on player level? I’d really like to stop getting expansions I have no use for and more importantly for the side goals that only give old expansion parts change that so higher level players get the parts they need. I no longer do the side goals because there’s no point. Also the prizes for the long events have expansion parts I can’t use. I have lots and lots of money so ‘sell them for money’ doesn’t do it for me. Since we can’t buy them on the market like other expansion parts let’s stop penalizing us because we’re high level.

Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    How about putting some programming in based on player level? I’d really like to stop getting expansions I have no use for and more importantly for the side goals that only give old expansion parts change that so higher level players get the parts they need. I no longer do the side goals because there’s no point. Also the prizes for the long events have expansion parts I can’t use. I have lots and lots of money so ‘sell them for money’ doesn’t do it for me. Since we can’t buy them on the market like other expansion parts let’s stop penalizing us because we’re high level.
    We're in the process now of reviewing and refreshing future Side Goal rewards to make them more enticing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    We're in the process now of reviewing and refreshing future Side Goal rewards to make them more enticing.
    I think that?s a great idea. I too have stopped doing side goals since I don?t need old expansion parts. I also would like to see goal rewards with pets be more enticing as well. How about pets that drop specific items only like it?s done on Castle Story? The majority of items I get from all my pets are coins. How about specific pets that drop just ONLY expansion parts, and not just old low-level parts. I desperately need the For Sale Signs and haven?t been able to expand in months. I have stopped playing many of the recent events (partly because monkeys) but mainly because I can?t expand any more. There is the Gem-Dropper Show Pony. Why not make more of those specific item-dropper pets? I bet that would incentivize players for events. In fact if one these monkey pets dropped expansion only parts I might actually play for it lol.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast