Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Blue Expansion Parts + New Expansions - 2021 Apr 23

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Oh oh that looks like a nice chunk. My biggest fear is that it is going to be original expansion parts....that I sold all of!
    Oh no. I didn't even consider that. I sold all mine too a long time ago and sell every time I get new ones. I surely hope that's not the case.

Executive Chef
    I hope this possible new land requires the first and oldest expansion papers. Because they're easier to get and they're sold more in the market - at least in my experience. Also because I no longer have use for them in comparison to the two other expansion sets.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 05-21-22 at 01:50 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    I hope this possible new land requires the first and oldest expansion papers. Because they're easier to get and they're sold more in the market - at least in my experience. Also because I no longer have use for them in comparison to the two other expansion sets.
    Yes they are easier and that's a plus. I did have so many stored up though so it's a tad frustrating to have to start collecting them again, especially after I sold all mine to clear barn space. Plus S8 was asked the question over and over about needing the old parts and they never would answer us. I really wish they would have considered what this means for long time players since most of us sold all the parts.

Executive Chef
    I always sold all of the old papers. Now that they are asking for some again, it's taking forever to get them again

Rhino Keeper
    Land sale in top right corner of our farms. Plots are covered with a for sale sign. I can only see one, since I have already opened chunks of land over there.

This plot requires 24 of each blue expansion item and 280,000 coins.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	55DB661E-6E1D-4883-BCCC-226FCA89BA2D.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	167.9 KB 
ID:	63601
    ❗️Not Adding New Neighbors. ❗️
    ❗️🚫Do Not send Invites🚫❗️

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Land sale in top right corner of our farms. Plots are covered with a for sale sign. I can only see one, since I have already opened chunks of land over there.

This plot requires 24 of each blue expansion item and 280,000 coins.

Name:	55DB661E-6E1D-4883-BCCC-226FCA89BA2D.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	167.9 KB 
ID:	63601
    I can't locate ...maybe I am expanded there.
    To the right of Pond? Or by the hot air balloon?
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I can't locate ...maybe I am expanded there.
    To the right of Pond? Or by the hot air balloon?
    North East of the Fancy Factory. To me that's top right lol. Here's a pic from an farm that hasn't been expanded.

Name:	B2E80ABF-C592-4363-A1C3-E592DE88C420.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	68.5 KB 
ID:	63602
    ❗️Not Adding New Neighbors. ❗️
    ❗️🚫Do Not send Invites🚫❗️

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    North East of the Fancy Factory. To me that's top right lol. Here's a pic from an farm that hasn't been expanded.

Name:	B2E80ABF-C592-4363-A1C3-E592DE88C420.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	68.5 KB 
ID:	63602
    Ok my main farm doesn't have as it has expanded there long ago.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    We’ve still got that patch to the right of the Fancy Factory that doesn’t have a sign yet. When is that going to be available and which papers will they need? Are we going to now have to accumulate the second set? Trying to now keep multiple sets in inventory is taking up too much barn room. We need ridiculous numbers of parts to get more barn or silo space as well. We should get a heads up going forward.

Rhino Keeper
    I think you should save all the different parts/papers because there is no telling when they will open a weird space (like the Carla spot) ...out of all the spaces, they chose to open a space that needs ancient parts (ancient to me at least). There are quite a few spots in the original/ancient areas that might be opened in the future. It's very annoying but I doubt they will get rid of any of the parts since new people will still need them. My guess it that the spots will require the same parts that are used in their respective areas. I do think this is a way to slow more experienced players down by filling up their barns, so they in turn need to expand their barns using gems.

My question is there a cap to the barn upgrades? I haven't reached it, has anyone?