Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Blue Expansion Parts + New Expansions - 2021 Apr 23

Howdy!

Has anyone had an issue with selling expansion parts in their shop (any of the three sets of land expansion parts, not barn or silo expansion parts) and them not showing up in another player?s game?

I was selling some land expansion parts from one of my farms to another one of my farms, and not only did the parts never show up as for sale when i was on my second farm looking at my first farm?s shop, but they also never sold in my first farm?s shop. I?ve lost 40 expansion items now and I?m a little upset. I tested this with barn and silo expansion items and there doesn?t seem to be an issue with them. Just land expansion items.
    Help?

CharlieTango AKA Bella?s Farm

Quote Originally Posted by charlietango121 View Post
    Howdy!

Has anyone had an issue with selling expansion parts in their shop (any of the three sets of land expansion parts, not barn or silo expansion parts) and them not showing up in another player?s game?

I was selling some land expansion parts from one of my farms to another one of my farms, and not only did the parts never show up as for sale when i was on my second farm looking at my first farm?s shop, but they also never sold in my first farm?s shop. I?ve lost 40 expansion items now and I?m a little upset. I tested this with barn and silo expansion items and there doesn?t seem to be an issue with them. Just land expansion items.
    Help?

CharlieTango AKA Bella?s Farm
    Sorry but this was an intended change.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Dear Stormy. Do newest expand papers drop from plane deliveries? I’ve not seen one yet.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Dear Stormy. Do newest expand papers drop from plane deliveries? I’ve not seen one yet.
    I'm getting lots of tier 3 blue parts in drops. It's not cool at all of atormie not to allow ppl to buy them. They're gonna lose players with this business model.
    -----------------
    Officially requesting no more ugly monkeys.

Executive Chef
    They do because I have been getting some

Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post

Meaning what?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by charlietango121 View Post
    Meaning what?
    We used to be able to put these in our markets to sell AND they would show up for other players to buy. Now there has been a purposeful change - meaning the change by storm8 is on purpose - where we can still put these tier 3 blue parts up for sale but they won't show to players for purchase. The storm8 bots will come and buy them, so they're sellable, but not to other players. Hope that explains it.
    -----------------
    Officially requesting no more ugly monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    We used to be able to put these in our markets to sell AND they would show up for other players to buy. Now there has been a purposeful change - meaning the change by storm8 is on purpose - where we can still put these tier 3 blue parts up for sale but they won't show to players for purchase. The storm8 bots will come and buy them, so they're sellable, but not to other players. Hope that explains it.
    Awful. Why is ever other expansion part able to be sold by not these? Also, I haven't seen a single part for the latest type of expansion in forever. I occupy all the space we've been given but that's never stopped them from continuing to provide the items.

Unfortunately, people have been complaining about storms8's decisions from the start and they're still going strong so 🤷🏻*♀️.

Executive Chef
    Question... So can the for sale signs, new maps, and survey machines not be sold either?! Someone was trying to sell me some, but they didn't show up on my end. They keep saying they are in their shop still, but won't show up for me

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast