Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Blue Expansion Parts + New Expansions - 2021 Apr 23

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    I think you should save all the different parts/papers because there is no telling when they will open a weird space (like the Carla spot) ...out of all the spaces, they chose to open a space that needs ancient parts (ancient to me at least). There are quite a few spots in the original/ancient areas that might be opened in the future. It's very annoying but I doubt they will get rid of any of the parts since new people will still need them. My guess it that the spots will require the same parts that are used in their respective areas. I do think this is a way to slow more experienced players down by filling up their barns, so they in turn need to expand their barns using gems.

My question is there a cap to the barn upgrades? I haven't reached it, has anyone?
    I don't think so but I haven't done an upgrade on my barn in months.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Two more land plots with for sale signs opened up this weekend. (The yellow x's are where the for sale sign/plots were last week.) These new spots require 25 each of the blue expansion parts. I think the regular cost was 31 to 33 parts each. It will be interesting if this will be repeat every weekend with 2 new for sale plots.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EF7EA31F-BF00-4380-9FCC-DE1FB6DF8293.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	63691
    ❗️Not Adding New Neighbors. ❗️
    ❗️🚫Do Not send Invites🚫❗️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I don't think so but I haven't done an upgrade on my barn in months.
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who has a stuffed barn and holding on to all these different expansion parts make it difficult to play. Maybe I should just sell the parts but it seems like they show up in waves, certain parts I don't see for a long time then suddenly everyone is selling them. It would be nice if all these expansion parts could be used for any plot not just certain areas, it's weird. It's hard enough getting the coins to expand, so I'm not sure why it also has to have 9 different parts for 3 different areas, it's over****. Just saying.

Rhino Keeper
    It is over**** that’s exactly right. The land isn’t any different or specialized in any way. They should stick to one set of land deeds. It would certainly make the programmer’s lives a little easier!

Rhino Keeper
    Another weekend land sale in the blue expansion area near the Fancy Factory. This is the 3rd weekend in a row that 2 plots are reduced and marked by "For Sale" Signs. For Sale Sign plots appear on Friday and disappear by Monday.

These 2 plots are 25 blue expansion parts each and 288,000 or 296,000 coins respectively.

I believe regular price was 33 blue expansion parts each & 380,000 coins.

Image below. Yellow x's are where the for sale plots were 2 weekends ago. Red x's are where they were last weekend. Fancy Factory & Salvage Pile shown for reference.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7A8B9D0B-204B-4998-8562-7F7CF195C654.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	63799
    ❗️Not Adding New Neighbors. ❗️
    ❗️🚫Do Not send Invites🚫❗️

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve asked this before but don’t recall a response. It looks like four plots are ready for sale next to the plot where the Fancy Factory showed up but it’s been weeks and no ‘for sale’ sign yet. Do we know when they’ll go on sale and which permits will be needed?

Rhino Keeper
    Why do only certain spots go on sale? It's always a spot I don't want or can't get to that goes on sale. Can't they just all go on sale?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Two pieces of land opened up by where the Fancy Factory was.
    36 each of the Blue expansion pieces
    Cost 430,000
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Two pieces of land opened up by where the Fancy Factory was.
    36 each of the Blue expansion pieces
    Cost 430,000
    not in a rush to expand yet…but just wanna mention i don’t think blue papers have unlocked from planes for those of us previously fully expanded (i have sent over 40 with no drop). thanks

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    not in a rush to expand yet…but just wanna mention i don’t think blue papers have unlocked from planes for those of us previously fully expanded (i have sent over 40 with no drop). thanks
    Yep, confirmed. Pushed a fix for this now.