Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: UPDATE: Blue Expansion Parts + New Expansions - 2021 Apr 23

It seems they stopped the new expansion drops for the leaderboard event today, highly frustrating ((

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    It seems they stopped the new expansion drops for the leaderboard event today, highly frustrating ((
    I have received two parts since the Leaderboard started so am able to verify the new parts are falling.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I have received two parts since the Leaderboard started so am able to verify the new parts are falling.
    Good! Must not be my lucky day lol. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Good! Must not be my lucky day lol. Thanks
    Drops are abysmal! 1 in 100 at least!

Rhino Keeper
    Drop rate is very very low! I’m really trying for blue expand papers. I hate planes but thought I would make effort as I would like to even out my land. It’s really not going to happen for me. So discouraged with current drop rate.

New Resident
    There is a problem with this game, it seems to have been broken recently. I now have a barn full of blue expansion parts that I cannot use. I am no longer getting enough of the first level parts that I DO need. Can you fix this and only provide parts that can be used? The ratings on the App store will surely reflect the new issues brought about by this bug/poor design. Thank you in advance for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by tigsfarm7 View Post
    There is a problem with this game, it seems to have been broken recently. I now have a barn full of blue expansion parts that I cannot use. I am no longer getting enough of the first level parts that I DO need. Can you fix this and only provide parts that can be used? The ratings on the App store will surely reflect the new issues brought about by this bug/poor design. Thank you in advance for your help!
    There is not a problem. All parts drop no matter what level you are on. You can sell the Blue expansion parts or keep them for future use. A bot will buy them or sweet little Stormie!

These can be bought and sold.
    Expansion Part 1
    Land Deed
    Expansion Permit
    Old Map

The following two groups can be sold but can only be bought by bots or Stormie.

Expansion Part 2
    New Map
    Survey Machine
    For Sale Sign

Expansion Part 3
    Online Listing
    Topography Chart
    Holo Map

Posting is important because this way the team knows what changes you would like to see happen in the future.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; Today at 06:25 AM.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112