Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Blue Expansion Parts + New Expansions - 2021 Apr 23

Rhino Keeper
    and the new expansion parts are still NOT dropping from the order warehouse after i last mentioned it.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    and the new expansion parts are still NOT dropping from the order warehouse after i last mentioned it.....
    I should've known the drop rate isn't the same for everyone, or assumed it was in a/the previous post. Though It makes me wonder why all of a sudden that they're no longer sell-able. It's strange when at one point they were.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Did anyone notice that you cannot sell off the newer expansion papers (Holo Map, Online Listing, Typography Chart) anymore?

Was trying to sell off the extras I had last night, and was wondering why it was taking so long for it to sell. So I looked on another farm to see what the issue was, and it apparently says "sold" even though it clearly isn't when I go back to my main farm that was trying to sell them off. Also, I haven't seen any on the market for a day now. Wondering if accidental or intentional. Luckily, they aren't hard to get for those who maybe worried. I am even able to get them off a lot of a very small spaced farm. But still weird how they were sellable to the masses since well the introduction of them, but now they aren't.
    Same problem today. Is it permanent or not ?

Rhino Keeper
    My guess is they’re putting together yet another set of expansion parts for the next expansion. Maybe they’ve wised up and decided to have one permanent set for all levels. Keeping all these levels is unnecessarily complicated.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Moissonor View Post
    Same problem today. Is it permanent or not ?
    It is about to buy blue expansion parts. Now it is impossible. Is it a programming error to be corrected later?

It is about to buy blue expansion parts. Now it is impossible. Is it a programming error to be corrected later?
    This was an intended change.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    This was an intended change.
    What was? The inability to buy blue expansion parts?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    What was? The inability to buy blue expansion parts?
    To buy blue expansion parts with Gems !!!!
    Is it the only possibility?
    (During the last week with about 400 deliveries, I haven’t received one blue expansion part.)

Executive Chef
    No, you can still get these with deliveries. Just very random of course. I have gotten these from deliveries within the last few days.

To buy blue expansion parts with Gems !!!!
    Is it the only possibility?
    (During the last week with about 400 deliveries, I haven?t received one blue expansion part.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    No, you can still get these with deliveries. Just very random of course. I have gotten these from deliveries within the last few days.
    wow really?!?! i seriously haven’t seen even 1 drop in more than a month.....and i send lots of deliveries...........

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast