Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    It is now taking me 50 collections from clouds to spawn a skyhawk. S8, I know you adjusted the spawn rate because of the Monster Hunt, but come on guys. This is ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    I have two questions
    1. We got Skyhawk after completing part 1, but first page says you get Kalani + Skyhawk at end of part two. I didn’t get the second one

2. First page says kalani drops wisp and trade ticket but when I collected from her it gave me a black flag for something else

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    I have two questions
    1. We got Skyhawk after completing part 1, but first page says you get Kalani + Skyhawk at end of part two. I didn’t get the second one

2. First page says kalani drops wisp and trade ticket but when I collected from her it gave me a black flag for something else
    1) The Skyhawk is timed, so if you cannot finish within 7 days you don't get the reward.
    2) It's a rare drop, not a guarantied drop!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Good to know. I did eventually get the clue. It?s pretty deceptive to say to chop the shards when the clue doesn?t come from it. 😕

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've updated the rewards for the last goals in parts 1 and 2 as I had it duplicated which was incorrect. Hope it's right now...

Executive Chef
    I enjoyed this adventure and am happy to be finished. It went sooooo much faster than other major expansions. All of the art and animation is fantastic.

I love my Band of Sisters!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6E9191B1-6D57-434D-8C75-DACA8D2EF08B.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	159.4 KB 
ID:	59288

I probably won?t be expanding on the island for a long time; still have lots of plots to go on the mainland.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E7C12F4B-86CD-4971-9308-7144CEFAFC20.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	211.1 KB 
ID:	59289

Nightclub Owner
    Is anyone getting drops from Lulani's Lair? I've had one star with no black flags.

I'm getting coins, earth wisp, iron ore from Lulani so far.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 05-13-21 at 04:35 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    1) The Skyhawk is timed, so if you cannot finish within 7 days you don't get the reward.
    2) It's a rare drop, not a guarantied drop!
    The Skyhawk is not timed, only Audra was timed. Everybody gets a Skyhawk afaik. I got one and it was after the timer had expired.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    I have two questions

Skyhawk is the reward for completing Part 1. If you completed the timed challenge you would have received the Bounty Hunter as well as the Skyhawk. Kalani is the reward for completing Part 2. You only get one Skyhawk.
    Read the "drops" info on page 1 as "Kalani has only a chance of dropping Trade Tickets and Wisp Lanterns." She may drop other things that are not yet posted. ShibuyaCloth may update the information after having a better idea of all her drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    The Skyhawk is not timed, only Audra was timed. Everybody gets a Skyhawk afaik. I got one and it was after the timer had expired.
    *The Bounty Hunter* is the reward for completing the Timed Challenge.

Rhino Keeper
    Kalani just dropped an enchanted lantern!!