Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by thoopc63 View Post
    For Part 3, Goal 3, how do you find the clue? I have destroyed 7 sky shards, but still no clues.
    How many sky shards should this take? I have cleared 9 or 10 now with the task still not completed.

Never mind - the clue drops from a bird that spawns from the shard. Not every bird though...I had been using clouds to farm birds and kept one parked while clearing shards.
    Last edited by FractalFractal; 05-02-21 at 06:36 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by FractalFractal View Post
    How many sky shards should this take? I have cleared 9 or 10 now with the task still not completed.
    Check the goal progress/inventory. The "clue" does not show up on the screen when chopping

Rhino Keeper
    Hello All,
    I am currently at Part 3 - Goal 8
    From page 1 we have:

> Goal 8:
    > Defeat a dark elf and get it's dark seal.
    > (Heads up: clicking on "Go" in the goal book points you to the Bounty Hunter Post. You DO NOT have to use it to spawn the dark elf. Instead, chop sky shards. You might spawn Skyhawks at first, but eventually, chopping shards will spawn dark elf. A big thanks to whoever posted earlier that shards spawn dark elves!!!)
    > REWARD= 1 windchaser permit

I have chopped several sky shards already, found 9 Skyhawks and 3 Skunkupines but no sign of any dark elf.
    Is it normal behavior?
    Thanks

Host(ess)
    Help, I missed the 7 day timed event as I could not be online. Secondly stuck at find the windchaser arrow. For 2 days I have been collecting from farm houses and NONE arrow. Do I do something wrong? Part 1/4

Farm Supplier
    Regarding Goal 8, people mentioned that Dark Elves no longer spawn from shards but still do from the Bounty Hunter Post (Post 357). I cannot say for sure, as I've already finished Part 4 and nothing spawns for me from buildings.

It looks like the last round of changes altered the storyline. I assume Storm 8 folks will look into it early next week and let us know what was intentional and what not.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks a lot for your answer mxs010
    it looks like I have wasted 200 energy (5 precious alicorns) for nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    Regarding Goal 8, people mentioned that Dark Elves no longer spawn from shards but still do from the Bounty Hunter Post (Post 357). I cannot say for sure, as I've already finished Part 4 and nothing spawns for me from buildings.

It looks like the last round of changes altered the storyline. I assume Storm 8 folks will look into it early next week and let us know what was intentional and what not.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post

My first 3 collections from the Bounty Hunter's Outpost spawned the Dark Elf. My fourth collection this morning did not. In about 2 hours, I collect again. Will post results.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gympie View Post
    Help, I missed the 7 day timed event as I could not be online. Secondly stuck at find the windchaser arrow. For 2 days I have been collecting from farm houses and NONE arrow. Do I do something wrong? Part 1/4
    Make sure you're collecting from farmhouses. They shouldn't be that hard to find.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    My first 3 collections from the Bounty Hunter's Outpost spawned the Dark Elf. My fourth collection this morning did not. In about 2 hours, I collect again. Will post results.
    Collected again from the Outpost and no Dark Elf was spawned.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Make sure you're collecting from farmhouses. They shouldn't be that hard to find.
    That is what I am doing, I have 10 of them and. no sword until now