Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

I am stuck on part 2 goal 5. I don?t have the Spell of Flight? How do I get it? Thanks

Fashion Designer
    I am getting shield tokens from the hawk. But still have bugs. I?m suppose to go to bounty hunters.

Farm Supplier
    I?m having problems with the dark elf. As of a few days ago the sky shards would trigger the skyhawk, skunkupines or the dark elf. In the last two days, I have probably chopped 10 sky shards and no dark elves have been spawned. I have hit on the bounty hunter outpost and nothing. The card on the first page now says that they can spawn from the clouds but if you click on the cloud, it automatically spawns the skyhawk. I think there is clearly a glitch. Please help .

Dark Elf (Spawn)
    Storable: No
    Type: Spawn
    Class: Regular
    Source: Storyline
    Size: 5x5
    Found: Cloud, Small Cloud, Skybound Trap
    Drops: Seal of the Dark Elf

Farm Supplier
    New expansions are available but none is discounted

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    I?m having problems with the dark elf. As of a few days ago the sky shards would trigger the skyhawk, skunkupines or the dark elf. In the last two days, I have probably chopped 10 sky shards and no dark elves have been spawned. I have hit on the bounty hunter outpost and nothing. The card on the first page now says that they can spawn from the clouds but if you click on the cloud, it automatically spawns the skyhawk. I think there is clearly a glitch. Please help .

Dark Elf (Spawn)
    Storable: No
    Type: Spawn
    Class: Regular
    Source: Storyline
    Size: 5x5
    Found: Cloud, Small Cloud, Skybound Trap
    Drops: Seal of the Dark Elf
    Same for me, I cannot spawn Dark Elfs anymore. Well I don't need seal anymore as I nearly finish the Arc (Have not triggered the last steps). Nevertheless I cannot build up any stock. Yes I can still craft permits as I avoided to open the last plot with the Lair.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Same for me, I cannot spawn Dark Elfs anymore. Well I don't need seal anymore as I nearly finish the Arc (Have not triggered the last steps). Nevertheless I cannot build up any stock. Yes I can still craft permits as I avoided to open the last plot with the Lair.
    Same here. Dark elves are gone. I only made one extra permit, but I opened the lair already so the craft is gone for me.

Fashion Designer
    Since they have allowed us to expand to V20, the plot next to the last plot in Land of Audra, and it requires enchanted lanterns and explorer permits, is this their way of telling us that we shouldn’t be making any more of the new permits and lanterns? If so, I will finish this event and go back to making normal stuff. Any thoughts?

New expansion areas! Yea! I have over 200 trade permits, but dont have ability to make the expansion permits...i can make exploration permits..but need to make more expansion permits first...any ideas?? Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    New expansion areas! Yea! I have over 200 trade permits, but dont have ability to make the expansion permits...i can make exploration permits..but need to make more expansion permits first...any ideas?? Thanks!
    Really? You have no idea how to fix this?

Anyone else spawned a dark elf from breaking sky shards? I?ve broken four sky shards provided from expansions and broken one from a purchase. And not one dark elf was spawned. All I get are the wild skyhawks and skunkupines. That?s 100 energies wasted and time being wasted with the 1/2 time offered on the royal exchange. I did get one by waiting for the bounty hunter?s outpost.