Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/22: The Island of Audra (main story) | goals on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Regarding Dark Elf drops...
    I purchased one extra (there is one free for completion of part III), thinking they will drop rare materials needed to complete the storyline, unfortunately, all I've got from ten collections were 100 coins, a combination of wood/living wood /glimmer dust, and a single earth wisp. Nothing related to the storyline. A bit of disappointment, I thought 300 gems and 22 hrs timer will give something more valuable.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I'm on the sixth goal of Part 3, which requires three Windchaser Lanterns, but with the possibility of a Land Sale coming up, I think I'll hold back on making more Windchaser Lanterns till after I replenish my stock of Wisp Lanterns.
    I just finished Part III.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5C4F0D16-50AB-4608-9E0A-D06D1A4A23FA.jpeg 
Views:	71 
Size:	365.2 KB 
ID:	59094

But also holding off making any Windchaser Lanterns so that I have Wisp Lanterns for the upcoming sale.
    I’m frantically trying to get back up to 99 of them today before tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    Regarding Dark Elf drops... I purchased one extra thinking they will drop rare materials ... I thought 300gems and 22hrs timer would give something more valuable.
    Yeh you’d think they would raredrop a Seal of the Dark Elf.
    Can someone from Storm8 confirm the drops please.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 04-28-21 at 06:31 PM.

After several days of collecting I have exactly...wait for it... 0 Wind Stones. Not one.

Rhino Keeper
    Looking for confirmation that only part 1 of this goal is timed and part 2 and forward are untimed
    Thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by udittara View Post
    Looking for confirmation that only part 1 of this goal is timed and part 2 and forward are untimed
    Thank you
    Part 1 is the only timed part.

New Resident
    Ronjar82, did you get the bounty hunter? This is day 7 and I am on the last step of part two, trying to collect windstones. But I'm not finding the bounty hunter in my inventory or magically on the board.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by raezid View Post
    Ronjar82, did you get the bounty hunter? This is day 7 and I am on the last step of part two, trying to collect windstones. But I'm not finding the bounty hunter in my inventory or magically on the board.
    Yes, I got the Bounty Hunter. It is a reward for finishing Part 1 within 7 days.
    The Goal is called 'A Bountiful Journey'. When I completed the Goal, the Bounty Hunter appeared in my game/ screen so I could place it somewhere. (Skyhawk was also a reward for completing Part 1, and he appeared in my inventory)

Can you check if you still have the Goal 'A Bountiful Journey' in your Goal Book?
    If you're on Part 2 now, you should have completed it and gotten the Bounty Hunter.
    Maybe double check your Realm? (she has a golden helm and bow, and shoots arrows)
    Maybe someone else has other tips? (I don't want to point to S8 customer service to quickly )

Quote Originally Posted by JaxSumo View Post
    After several days of collecting I have exactly...wait for it... 0 Wind Stones. Not one.
    ROUGH. I have 4 and am on the low side, have been collecting w timers. There's a saying about a bus.... you wait and wait and wait, then three come all at once.

May 10 buses show up for you! And 6 for me! And however many for everyone else! I am very grateful this isn't timed. I may even skip the next event and just focus on trade tickets and land sales because it's been so relaxing to not have to push. Just allow the stones to come, or not. Very zen. : )

Like others, I am holding off on more windchaser lanterns until my stocks of wisp lanterns replenish. I already snuck a few more in thanks to droppers of various sorts.

Someone else mentioned - I have also noticed a reduction of baby flyger lantern drops. : ( But on the bright side, I have noticed a drastic reduction (not elimination, as other players noted) of resets!!! Super yay! Thanks S8!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSumo View Post
    I?ve been collecting for one week & still only have 5. Ugh! So annoying!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baton_rouge_2020 View Post
    A long-overdue huge shoutout to ShibuyaCloth for the awesome maps, charts & pics. Don't know how I'd get through an event without them, and have been meaning to show some love about that. Here are pics of front and back of Dark Elf card, if you want to add the front pic to your growing list of pics on the first page, ShibuyaCloth. Again, many, many thanks for your efforts. Your chart is always my go-to at the beginning of every event. Really appreciate you!
    Attachment 59089
    Attachment 59090

You are FAST, ShibuyaCloth. You had already uploaded the pic between the time I checked for it and posted it. ������
    I agree, thank you so much ShibuyaCloth for all that you do to help us. Your charts and maps are immeasurably helpful.